Huge non-SU game for us this weekend... | Syracusefan.com

Huge non-SU game for us this weekend...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Florida at Kentucky.

For the first time in my life, I will be rooting for Calipari. Gators are the only team I could see snatching the 1 seed in the east from us, should we slip up a couple games.

Michigan or Michigan state would be my worry for 1 seed in msg. I have 7 realistic candidates for 1 seeds: SU,ARI, FLOR, MICH, MICH St, KANSAS,WICH

We are going to be the #1 seed in the East. I think last night clinched it.

Florida at Kentucky.

For the first time in my life, I will be rooting for Calipari. Gators are the only team I could see snatching the 1 seed in the east from us, should we slip up a couple games.

Aside from the fact that I don't see Florida as a threat to steal the east #1 seed (it's ours to lose), I will never, ever root for Calipari in anything, ever. I'd rather cut off my own left foot and kick myself in the balls with it. Go Florida!!! Win by 20!!!

Aside from the fact that I don't see Florida as a threat to steal the east #1 seed (it's ours to lose), I will never, ever root for Calipari in anything, ever. I'd rather cut off my own left foot and kick myself in the balls with it. Go Florida!!! Win by 20!!!

Not for nothing, but if you cut it off, how can you kick yourself with it?

FLORIDA????

Didn't they lose to some garbage non-AQ team?

Florida at Kentucky.

You can go back to rooting against PayPal Cal. Florida will be in memphis

I agree. In addition, UK would probably jump to #2 in the polls following a win like that (even if Calipari thinks everybody disses on his teams). And I don't think I could take them inching even closer. Let's see how they do in the tourney as a 5-seed.

I want Florida to woop UK big time. I have no issues with Florida or BillyD. They will be in the south.

Let them have the #1 seed in Memphis. Much closer for them. It's 650 miles versus 900.

gators' going south. hoping they truly embarrass kentucky and expose the caliperi 1 and done system for what it is. a sham,a scam, a shame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom