Huge week for Syracuse basketball | Syracusefan.com

Huge week for Syracuse basketball

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Brown, Georgia Tech and Virginia. How will our guys respond to a sixteen-day layoff? We had two great wins vs Indiana and FSU and then two flops vs Nova and Georgetown. I'm not sure if more people would be surprised if we went 3-0 or 0-3. Last year, with no fans in attendance, we went 7-1 at home in the ACC. Can we do better this year?

Brown, Georgia Tech and Virginia. How will our guys respond to a sixteen-day layoff? We had two great wins vs Indiana and FSU and then two flops vs Nova and Georgetown. I'm not sure if more people would be surprised if we went 3-0 or 0-3. Last year, with no fans in attendance, we went 7-1 at home in the ACC. Can we do better this year?
Do we actually know we’re playing ? Seems like college BBall games get canceled if someone sneezes

Do we actually know we’re playing ? Seems like college BBall games get canceled if someone sneezes
Might not know until right before tip off. Just ask the Cuse WBB.

Well, JB said we hadn't had much time to practice. Once guys cleared Covid protocols, we should've had lots of practice time. Hopefully, that has helped.

Can we find a different team or rearrange the schedule to play a different team?

At this point I’m just happy that Syracuse will be playing games (hopefully).

I’m usually really upset anytime the Orange lose but I guess my expectations have drastically lowered the past few years and/or I realize that JB is coaching his last year or two and I just want to see games and appreciate watching JB coach his boys. We all hope the next coach will bring us back to a top 20 level team but nothing is guaranteed.

This team is not super talented but they play hard, they appear to truly want to be here and bleed Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom