Hunter Dickinson | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
He has a thread on the recruiting board but it's locked. I think he needs one on the big board. We can only hope by the time HD is done playing (@ Syracuse) this thread is a couple hundred pages long.

We know he had a zoom call today but the only thing I can find on his Twitter feed is from when Syracuse offered him in 2018. He seemed pretty excited then and let's hope it continues.

I will gladly bring my high level expertise into scouting this player...cough, cough...

Plays like a coaches kid, who just knows where to be. High bball IQ. Quick but not fast. Well rounded but not explosive. Pick and pop player who can bang down low. Country boy strong.

This all after just watching his 2022 tourney highlights. I'll dive into the kid who just left tourney highlights soon to see how he compares.

Majoring in Communications. Wants to be an analyst when done playing. Sounds like Cuse is the perfect school.

Wow that’s actually huge news! He will have a career after basketball and Cuse is a great fit for his field.

His hs coach just went to Maryland from V. Tech and I'm a bit worried about Maryland getting him. But new world is it isn't about the HS coach anymore but who will pay the most $$$.
Honestly, I do think Newhouse, Maxwell and sports management, and the new Esports degrees will help also. Especially a borderline NBA type (which can be a 5 star type) who will be looking for a future career.

His hs coach just went to Maryland from V. Tech and I'm a bit worried about Maryland getting him. But new world is it isn't about the HS coach anymore but who will pay the most $$$.
Honestly, I do think Newhouse, Maxwell and sports management, and the new Esports degrees will help also. Especially a borderline NBA type (which can be a 5 star type) who will be looking for a future career.
Wait what is an esports degree?

I honestly feel we can scrounge up a bag for someone. Not saying I think we have a shot but …

Also have bad vibes with Maryland in the mix. Feels like karma for laughing at them with the Benny Williams recruitment

I honestly feel we can scrounge up a bag for someone. Not saying I think we have a shot but …

Also have bad vibes with Maryland in the mix. Feels like karma for laughing at them with the Benny Williams recruitment
Scrounge up a bag...

It's what we've come to

We've got Newhouse!

Wait what is an esports degree?
3 new degrees related to Esports. Between Falk and Newhouse.
My son who is a Tech Director for Activision, who own many of the esport games thinks this is a really big deal that Syracuse will be the first school to do this.
Esports is a fast growing industry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom