Hype Video | Wagner | Syracusefan.com

Hype Video | Wagner

Excited for when Pete Sala figures out that no one can hear the narrated monologue with McNabb in the hype videos. Literally cannot hear a single word.

After the '86 season, the fanbase wanted Coach Mac fired. Nobody believed in the '87 team until it beat PSU.

So, not much difference.
This actually made me laugh

What was the difference in attitude being a cuse fan in ‘87 vs now?

Asking as a fan who had not been born yet
Agree with OE, there were years where you just thought they were going to be back prior to ‘87 but they would lose close games or key players would get hurt (Hurley, Morris and McPherson to name a few), but to me the biggest difference was the schedule you play today vs back then. I could honestly say a 10-2 or 9-3 could be equivalent to that 11-0 that year. I was 16 in 87 and all I knew was Syracuse Football to be mediocre at best, I never had my 10-3 year before the 11-0. It was mediocre to BAM we are on the scene, and boy you could feel the momentum growing in the city leading up to the Penn St game when it just erupted from there. Kind of like this year if Cuse beats NC St then Clemson, then ND, oh did I mention the schedule is so much harder now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom