I’ll take “Queen Elizabeth & Jim Boeheim” for $800, Alex. | Syracusefan.com

I’ll take “Queen Elizabeth & Jim Boeheim” for $800, Alex.

I'm not sure you "can" retire as Queen or King of the British Empire. I may be wrong, but probably death or incompetence are the only ways out.

JB can at least control his future unless he gets fired I suppose. Maybe that's the record he is after, the Queen has been reigning for over 69 years :confused:

There spouces were their better halves

I'm not sure you "can" retire as Queen or King of the British Empire. I may be wrong, but probably death or incompetence are the only ways out.

JB can at least control his future unless he gets fired I suppose. Maybe that's the record he is after, the Queen has been reigning for over 69 years :confused:

You can abdicate the throne, I believe

I hear you I was being sarcastic

Jb learned everything he knows about zone defense from the Queen?

Excellent Cheers pull there.

E8DBC431-4F0C-4490-96D2-DE85110F6155.png

I’m lost what happened
Ok, so apparently during the 2012 London Olympics JB and the Queen had an intimate evening. The result was a love child. But, that child was locked away in the basement of WIndsor Castle and never spoken of. That is, until Prince Phillip passed. It was only then that Queen Elizabeth could finally speak of and reveal her son, James Fitzroy Boeheim, to the world. While only 8 years old, he is already 6'-4" tall and blessed with freakish athletic ability. A result of British royal inbreeding and JB's superior seed. So, it looks like JB may be coaching another 10+ years.

Ok, so apparently during the 2012 London Olympics JB and the Queen had an intimate evening. The result was a love child. But, that child was locked away in the basement of WIndsor Castle and never spoken of. That is, until Prince Phillip passed. It was only then that Queen Elizabeth could finally speak of and reveal her son, James Fitzroy Boeheim, to the world. While only 8 years old, he is already 6'-4" tall and blessed with freakish athletic ability. A result of British royal inbreeding and JB's superior seed. So, it looks like JB may be coaching another 10+ years.

This tracks with what I’m hearing. Expecting an announcement shortly that he is early enrolling at Brewster this fall.

:vomit: at that visual.

Brilliant!! If I could knight you for this post, I would.