I’ll tell you one thing, Dino and Wildhack are not sitting back | Syracusefan.com

I’ll tell you one thing, Dino and Wildhack are not sitting back

GoSU96

Living Legend
and passively accepting their fates.

Coaching upgrades, portal pounding.

I expect continued churn on the roster, there are a lot of numbers at Wr, OL, and DB. Some kids might reevaluate their options in April.

But so far the portal wars have been a net plus for the program.

I expect continued churn on the roster, there are a lot of numbers at Wr, OL, and DB. Some kids might reevaluate their options in April.

But so far the portal wars have been a net plus for the program.
Definitely quality, but not quantity.

But so far the portal wars have been a net plus for the program.i was
i was having a pretty crappy day but just hearing about alijah clark and sticking it too RUTGIRLS turns a

frown upside down!!!! lol. Way to go staff, dino & Mr duce chestnut who snubbed them last year and now this

lol. I may have to pay a visit to their message board for a few laughs!

Last edited:
Definitely quality, but not quantity.
Use the portal to fill gaps address specific needs, build your numbers with hs kids.

Which position group has suffered a net loss because of the portal? TE maybe. where else?

Hey City of Cuse thanks for the dislike for asking a question...lol

Really needed these great vibes after the past couple seasons. They pulled me right back in and I love it!

I said in another thread that all they needed were some good coaching hires and a little community outreach to get the fans back in it. Hopefully the second part comes true with a fun spring game and additional activities.

Of course it was
This entire diatribe that wildhack is running the football program and dino is his puppet is beyond idiotic.

Dino is a professional coach. He thought he could do things one way. It did not work. He has adapted. Did he get suggestions from his boss or even an ultimatum? Who knows. But this isn’t wildhack magic juice. He’s got a lot more problems than the football team that 50 some lunatics are actively following wr coaching hires and safety transfers from Rutgers.

No problem, there are plenty more dislikes where that came from. The city of Syracuse has spoken and they dislike your bad vibes in a good vibe thread.

Touche

No problem, there are plenty more dislikes where that came from. The city of Syracuse has spoken and they dislike your bad vibes in a good vibe thread.

Bad vibes from asking a question? You are a weird dude.

This entire diatribe that wildhack is running the football program and dino is his puppet is beyond idiotic.

Dino is a professional coach. He thought he could do things one way. It did not work. He has adapted. Did he get suggestions from his boss or even an ultimatum? Who knows. But this isn’t wildhack magic juice. He’s got a lot more problems than the football team that 50 some lunatics are actively following wr coaching hires and safety transfers from Rutgers.
Ok.

This has been a great off-season. I'm sure my tune could change, but I say almost no matter what happens, you give this staff this season and the following to see what they can do and how they recruit. This is about as skilled and proven a staff as we could ask for, let's give it a shot. Because the alternative of starting from scratch sounds daunting to say the least.

Use the portal to fill gaps address specific needs, build your numbers with hs kids.

Which position group has suffered a net loss because of the portal? TE maybe. where else?
Love the guys we've brought in, but between graduation and portal, we have lost a ton of experience at DL and haven't brought anyone in to replace it. Believe we have just 1 upperclassmen returning on the whole DL. As I've stated elsewhere, I think that's a big gamble at such a physical position.
Would think having no returning starters at the position and Roscoe's recent success as a transfer should make it a relatively easy sell for a transfer who wants to get on the field quickly.
Maybe we could trade a DB for a DL.

Last edited:
Love the guys we've brought in, but between graduation and portal, we have lost a ton of experience at DL and haven't brought anyone in to replace it. Believe we have just 1 upperclassmen returning on the whole DL. As I've stated elsewhere, I think that's a big gamble at such a physical position.
Would think having no returning starters at the position and Roscoe's recent success as a transfer should make it a relatively easy sell for a transfer who wants to get on the field quickly.
Maybe we could trade a DB for a DL.
I actually view the DL development as a positive. Seems the staff has a lot of confidence in who they have already. We haven’t seen a huge push for portal DL either, and that may be either due to a lack of prospects they liked or higher ceiling HS prospects they’d rather have.