I’m not sure how you juggle it but... | Syracusefan.com

I’m not sure how you juggle it but...

Dcuse

All Conference
Symir Torrence needs to have a larger role on this team. I’m not advocating for less time for any particular player mind you but he has looked so good running things when he’s gotten the chance over the last few games. There is no argument at all that he makes it tougher up top of the zone than anybody else also. I’m too lazy to look it up up he must have like a 5-1 ratio over the past 6 or 7 games.

Boy if he just had an average jumper.

Forget the J. How about a simpler way to score; a floater or anything? Josh Pace never took a J. Unless he is wide open Symir always rushes his shot. I have never seen anyone so proficient in one area and deficient in another.

Symir Torrence needs to have a larger role on this team. I’m not advocating for less time for any particular player mind you but he has looked so good running things when he’s gotten the chance over the last few games. There is no argument at all that he makes it tougher up top of the zone than anybody else also. I’m too lazy to look it up up he must have like a 5-1 ratio over the past 6 or 7 games.

Boy if he just had an average jumper.
It’s too late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom