I almost hit a car yesterday | Syracusefan.com

I almost hit a car yesterday

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
It had a cutesy Penn State vanity plate and license plate cover. I was stopped directly behind it at a red light.

I briefly envisioned hitting the gas and crashing into it. Because who does that waiting in a line of cars for a red light? Really thought about. Almost happened. Imagined the driver getting out and being like "What the HELL?!?!?" and then I would punch them over and over and say "This is what people get that enable the child abuse, $@#&%"

Anyway, the whole institution sickens me.

Just felt like sharing.

There's a very obvious but inappropriate "karma" joke to be made here, but I'm not that guy.

The guy who stocks our snack machine at work is a big/vocal PSU football fan & proudly wears his PSU hat. Still worships Paterno & made a "Bernie Fine" retort the one time we discussed it. Let's just say that I never seem to be available to hold the door when he wheels his cart in like I do for the drink machine guy.

Ramming a Penn State Alum from behind?

Ironic.
giphy.gif

Ramming a Penn State Alum from behind?

Ironic.
Hey hey hey...c'mon...keep it clean! I think rear ending a Penn State Alum from behind is more appropriate. Then again, I'm known for being anal when it comes to grammar.

There's a very obvious but inappropriate "karma" joke to be made here, but I'm not that guy.

The guy who stocks our snack machine at work is a big/vocal PSU football fan & proudly wears his PSU hat. Still worships Paterno & made a "Bernie Fine" retort the one time we discussed it. Let's just say that I never seem to be available to hold the door when he wheels his cart in like I do for the drink machine guy.

Does your boss know how much time you spend around the snack machine?

It had a cutesy Penn State vanity plate and license plate cover. I was stopped directly behind it at a red light.

I briefly envisioned hitting the gas and crashing into it. Because who does that waiting in a line of cars for a red light? Really thought about. Almost happened. Imagined the driver getting out and being like "What the HELL?!?!?" and then I would punch them over and over and say "This is what people get that enable the child abuse, $@#&%"

Just felt like sharing.

I think you need to relax a little bit when you're driving. You sound like a road rage incident waiting to happen.

I think you need to relax a little bit when you're driving. You sound like a road rage incident waiting to happen.
Nah, but Penn State fans beware.

So, no truth to the rumor that if Franklin leaves they are looking at Roy Moore as a replacement?

Just felt like sharing.
12-8-2017 9-32-19 AM.png

12-8-2017 9-31-08 AM.png

I get very angry whenever I see someone with Penn State gear on. I don't think it's healthy.

There was a little girl at one of our games who had Syracuse on the front and Penn State on the back. Child abuse imo.