I already Miss Tee! | Syracusefan.com

I already Miss Tee!

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
image.jpg
And it's only been 15 mins. I picked a bad day to stop Drinking!

Yup, a real bummer of a development and he will be MISSED in a BIG way. Gotta believe that things will turn around for him. Really special guy IMO.
I've had the pleasure of meeting him in person at SU games. He is a genuinely good guy. He'll be back. Glad he told us he's leaving; I would've been concerned if he just disappeared.

I've had the pleasure of meeting him in person at SU games. He is a genuinely good guy. He'll be back. Glad he told us he's leaving; I would've been concerned if he just disappeared.
You take care of your health issues too! We need you around here and can't lose any more key posters! Wishing you the best as you tend to your health.

I'm taking care of it. Surgery on Saturday. Thanks. Cancer sucks.

Best wishes. My thoughts, prayers, and positive energy are headed your way. I feel silly for being spiteful that in you're chance to talk with Rob Moore, you asked him about football instead of his take on him being in(or not) that Bell Biv Devoe song, "Poison", and whether he really fornicated with Biv's girlfriend. ;)

All joking aside, I wish you strength and a positive outlook and outcome on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom