I asked Bard AI(from Google) why Syracuse basketball has struggled the last few years | Syracusefan.com

I asked Bard AI(from Google) why Syracuse basketball has struggled the last few years

SanDiegoCuse

Starter
I don't think this Bard AI is quite ready for primetime, as one of the answers I got is below. Haha.

• A change in coaching style. In 2017, Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim retired. He was replaced by Mike Hopkins, who has a different coaching style than Boeheim. This has taken some time for the players to adjust to.

I don't think this Bard AI is quite ready for primetime, as one of the answers I got is below. Haha.

• A change in coaching style. In 2017, Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim retired. He was replaced by Mike Hopkins, who has a different coaching style than Boeheim. This has taken some time for the players to adjust to.
I’m sorry but I find this oddly hilarious

Im developing an online store for a friend who makes high end furniture with AI.

This answer requires a response say something along the line of "yeah I guess Mike is finding it hard to coach both SU and Washington at the same time. The cross country travel is a killer. "

This answer requires a response say something along the line of "yeah I guess Mike is finding it hard to coach both SU and Washington at the same time. The cross country travel is a killer. "
It's not any more difficult than blocking corner 3s from opposite ends.

also from the bard... THE TRAGEDY OF MCBENCH.

ye errant knave get thee to the doghouse forth hence...
alas doth thou hath fewer rebounds collected than the dear departed yorick ?
You too oft used rampallian ! consider thyself forever boeheimed ! AWAY !

R.49a3b05a4e9c22dd914fa65582ed8f4e.jpeg

Last edited:

Proof that AI isn't quite ready to take over the world.

Now you should ask it how Syracuse would have done the past 6 seasons if Boeheim really had retired in 2017.
It couldn't possibly give a worse answer.

Proof that AI isn't quite ready to take over the world.

Now you should ask it how Syracuse would have done the past 6 seasons if Boeheim really had retired in 2017.
It couldn't possibly give a worse answer.
These computers are still reliant on binary code. That will change in the near future, then look out.

Maybe we’re all living in a parallel universe and Syracuse was coached by Hop the last 6 years.

Different response for me:

There are a few reasons why Syracuse basketball might be considered to be "sucking" right now.
  • Lack of talent. The Orange have not had a lot of high-level recruits in recent years, and they have struggled to compete with the top teams in the ACC.
  • Injuries. Syracuse has been hit hard by injuries this season, and they have not been able to field a consistent lineup.
  • Coaching. Some people believe that Jim Boeheim is no longer the right coach for Syracuse. They point to the team's recent struggles and the fact that Boeheim is now 77 years old.
It is important to note that Syracuse is still a historically successful program, and they have the potential to be a contender again in the future. However, they will need to address some of the issues that have been holding them back in recent years.

Different response for me:

There are a few reasons why Syracuse basketball might be considered to be "sucking" right now.
  • Lack of talent. The Orange have not had a lot of high-level recruits in recent years, and they have struggled to compete with the top teams in the ACC.
  • Injuries. Syracuse has been hit hard by injuries this season, and they have not been able to field a consistent lineup.
  • Coaching. Some people believe that Jim Boeheim is no longer the right coach for Syracuse. They point to the team's recent struggles and the fact that Boeheim is now 77 years old.
It is important to note that Syracuse is still a historically successful program, and they have the potential to be a contender again in the future. However, they will need to address some of the issues that have been holding them back in recent years.
Yes, but can you write a script of a comedy drama where JB is sentenced to share an apartment with Jim Calhoun for a year? I call it Home Court.