i can't find the link but did i read it right | Syracusefan.com

i can't find the link but did i read it right

orangehomer

All American
that single game tickets are for sale for football already? is that normal or am I misremembering? (I like to use the word misremember whenever I could be wrong)

Heck they started asking for season ticket renewals back before the season was over last year. I forgot to renew by their deadline and now I have lost my seats...I have had the same seats for around 10 years and bought extra tickets when they were begging last year...still it didnt even get me a courtesy call to remind me... I guess that is the price I pay for being dumb...it also explains alot...

Heck they started asking for season ticket renewals back before the season was over last year. I forgot to renew by their deadline and now I have lost my seats...I have had the same seats for around 10 years and bought extra tickets when they were begging last year...still it didnt even get me a courtesy call to remind me... I guess that is the price I pay for being dumb...it also explains alot...

Weird, I got a couple calls & voicemails asking me if I wanted to renew.

And I only have a single ticket.

Hopefully I can make sense of this a little bit...

They called early last year because they obviously want your money sooner (easier for them to forecast for budgeting) and they also want you to be able to lock in to a payment plan and have ample time

For those that don't renew they will call a few times (depending on the rep) but they need a valid number and a valid email to reach you

Sometimes on email blasts email servers will take emails that you're BCC'd on and mark them as spam or junk to clean up your inbox from what they think is just some offer

It definitely helps to be proactive with your seats but it's understandable people get forgetful. Make sure all the info is current and use your cell # - you'll get made 6-10 calls a year

seems to be a bit of a deterrent. maybe they don't care about joe schmoe season ticket holder because the tickets are cheap at this point and the tv money dwarfs it. but it there doesn't seem to be a coherent plan up there to develop a fanbase. maybe they are more worried about selling single game tickets to make certain games look better on tv and they are willing to eat it on the rest of the games. they also play games with what tickets they say are available, compared to what magically becomes available later.

Let me be honest here: It is my fault for not responding on time and I can accept that. However, I have been a ticket holder since 1995. While I am not a big donor etc, I would have thought that I would have received a call. In the past I received a call the one other year I was running late. They had my correct phone information. I ended up getting all four of my tickets together about 3 rows behind where I normally would sit. Last year my 4 were split by two rows. I will miss being on the railing.

I had a good conversation with an Assistant AD but they couldn't/wouldn't do anything for me. I expressed my extreme disappointment with the lack of consideration and took a bit to let them know that they need to do better in the future. All of that and $4 will get me a cup of coffee...

Let me be honest here: It is my fault for not responding on time and I can accept that. However, I have been a ticket holder since 1995. While I am not a big donor etc, I would have thought that I would have received a call. In the past I received a call the one other year I was running late. They had my correct phone information. I ended up getting all four of my tickets together about 3 rows behind where I normally would sit. Last year my 4 were split by two rows. I will miss being on the railing.

I had a good conversation with an Assistant AD but they couldn't/wouldn't do anything for me. I expressed my extreme disappointment with the lack of consideration and took a bit to let them know that they need to do better in the future. All of that and $4 will get me a cup of coffee...
You like expensive coffee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom