I Can't Post a New Thread On The Basketball Forum | Syracusefan.com

I Can't Post a New Thread On The Basketball Forum

'72 Orange

Starter
I receive an error message stating that "you have tried to post a response to a poll question that does not exist. Either remove the post or create a question". I also noted that the entry fields for the new thread on the basketball forum are left-justified and kind of squished to the left. On all the other forums, the entry field for new threads are centered on the screeen. I tried logging off, clearing my cache and then logging back in, but the problem persists on the basketball forum. Very strange! Any suggestions?

I receive an error message stating that "you have tried to post a response to a poll question that does not exist. Either remove the post or create a question". I also noted that the entry fields for the new thread on the basketball forum are left-justified and kind of squished to the left. On all the other forums, the entry field for new threads are centered on the screeen. I tried logging off, clearing my cache and then logging back in, but the problem persists on the basketball forum. Very strange! Any suggestions?
I have same problem...

I have same problem...
I was having this problem on my laptop. When I use my desktop computer, no problem with posting on the basketball board. Both use Internet Explorer. Slight inconvenience but annoying none the less.

Firefox, always.
I use Firefox also, and I don't have this issue. Turning on compatibility mode helped others using IE8. I've got nothing else. Sorry.