I do see positives from the game | Syracusefan.com

I do see positives from the game

Actionthrill

Walk On
The first week our defense was terrible and our offense bailed us out. The second week our special teams were terrible and our offense bailed us out. This week I thought the defense and special teams were really good but our offense cost us the game. I like that the coaches corrected what was wrong with the team from the first two weeks and now it’s time for them to fix the offense which I’m positive they will. Now imagine the offense from the first two weeks with the defense and special teams from this week. That’s a pretty good football team right there. And also remember we had some very key players out tonight that I’m positive would have made a huge difference in the game. We have the guys that missed the game we win rather easily in my opinion. Zeed would have destroyed their coverages because of their blitzing and his speed. If Hatcher was open on a couple of those long passes imagine how open Zeed would have been running those routes. Do I hate that we lost? Of course but we all know we weren’t going undefeated. So let the players learn from this loss and let the coaches learn from this loss. I think Holy Cross comes in at a perfect time so we can work on some things and get ready for the tough stretch coming up. As long as the coaches get all three phases playing well together then we will be fine. I still truly believe we will win 8 or 9 games this year. But we were bound to lose a game we should have won. This was that game. Now let’s get healthy and go on a nice winning streak. I truly believe that is what we’re about to go.

Disappear Homer Simpson GIF

Can Fran improve the lines, both lines? There are back ups on the OL unit who might push the starters - thinking of Cruz and Hornsby in particular. The DL looks average at best, with no pass rush, and getting pushed around on run plays. Lots of guys rotate on the DL unit - maybe Robinson can find some answers?

i thought the D-backs played reasonably well most of the game and MCcord now knows he has targets to throw to beside gadsden and pena . (hatcher, gill and meeks)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom