I don't get the boneyard | Syracusefan.com

I don't get the boneyard

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
They spent the last six months pissing on the ACC, and then when they dont get the invite they are shocked?

What am I missing?

Ehh... I can't kill em for a day or two of bitterness. The last hot girl in school turned them down again and now they're left taking the 400lb Bear-woman or just staying home with a kleenex box while all their old friends are with cheerleaders.

They spent the last six months pissing on the ACC, and then when they dont get the invite they are shocked?

What am I missing?
I would leave them alone right now, if we were in their boat we wouldn't like it. They are between step 2 and step 3 right now. Give them some time I believe they may still have a home in the future. Till Shalala at Miami is gone, and BC hates their guts and until Miami and BC get over their feeling UConn is in trouble. One of the few good things SU did with Chancellor Shaw and AD Crouthamel was they didn't tick off any future allies by suing the ACC or publicly make negative remarks to the media about the ACC like Connecticut AG now Sen. Blumenthal did.
1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

I would leave them alone right now, if we were in their boat we wouldn't like it. They are between step 2 and step 3 right now. Give them some time I believe they may still have a home in the future. Till Shalala at Miami is gone, and BC hates their guts and until Miami and BC get over their feeling UConn is in trouble. One of the few good things SU did with Chancellor Shaw and AD Crouthamel was they didn't tick off any future allies by suing the ACC or publicly make negative remarks to the media about the ACC like Connecticut AG now Sen. Blumenthal did.
1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance
Blumenthal is just as good a Senator as he was an AG... lucky us.

What am I missing?

Slumming today?

1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Based on the reaction to Herbst's latest comment, I would say the majority are now on step 4.

I think its great. I hope their entire university perishes into a ball of flames.

It's kind of funny they have their torches and pitchforks out but they don't which house to march to so they can burn it down.

Looks guys, the ACC is still vulnerable and could end up being the BE all over again. Until they get a network in place and increased monies for each school to keep pace. Actually I would bet money that they land in either the B1G (NE corridor strategy) or the ACC as a team 15-16. Stop gloating or we will be eating crow again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom