I don't want to hear again about how nuts | Syracusefan.com

I don't want to hear again about how nuts

dasher

Living Legend
our fan base is. Yeah, we are nuts. But go take a look at the names the P.C. board is throwing out there for their next coach.
Yep Jay Wright. Billy D. Might be willing to settle for Chris Mack. Yes, even Rick Pitino. Who has already agreed to coach St John's.

our fan base is. Yeah, we are nuts. But go take a look at the names the P.C. board is throwing out there for their next coach.
Yep Jay Wright. Billy D. Might be willing to settle for Chris Mack. Yes, even Rick Pitino. Who has already agreed to coach St John's.

Clearly we need to be more insane and unhinged is the gist I’m getting from your post.

Good point. People here were all “Cooley wouldn’t leave Providence to come here”. LOL.

Sad Michael Jordan GIF

Brad Stevens and Billy was insanity?

News to me

Guess I gotta reconsider our wheelhouse

Celtics president of operations brad stevens who turned down a 8 figure annual deal from Indiana coming to Syracuse would be insanity
Hmm!

Settle for Jay Wright or Bennett then.

Sad

Yep Jay Wright. Billy D. Might be willing to settle for Chris Mack. Yes, even Rick Pitino. Who has already agreed to coach St John's
Don't sell us short.
Some of us were holding out for James Naismith.

So you're saying we need to up our game?

At least their fans think big. Our fans throw around names like Devandorf and Ryan Blackwell because they think it's all we can get. smh

Syracuse is a better job than Georgetown, so I think he would’ve if we wanted him.

I think so too, but that is not Cooleys thoughts. There is a Thompson connection and pride component at play here. I really don't think that he was looking for other opportunities actively. Just that this one was a hard one to turn down for some of those reasons. Plus it is coming out today that he was having an affair and his wife gave him an ultimatum.

We wouldnt have wanted him. Hes a wolf in sheeps clothing

Last edited:
I think so too, but that is not Cooleys thoughts. There is a Thompson connection and pride component at play here. I really don't think that he was looking for other opportunities actively. Just that this one was a hard one to turn down for some of those reasons. Plus it is coming out today that he was having an affair and his wife gave him an ultimatum.

We wouldnt have wanted him. Hes a wolf in sheeps clothing
Only opportunity he was looking for was to become a loser. That’s what you are when you go to Georgetown.

Only opportunity he was looking for was to become a loser. That’s what you are when you go to Georgetown.

Well it is looking like Georgetown could've actually made a bad decision here so we can celebrate that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom