I for one think UConn is a delightful basketball program | Syracusefan.com

I for one think UConn is a delightful basketball program

jekelish

Living Legend
They're A-OK in my book!

Buddy_christ.jpg

I don't like when good threads get nuked. When the thread goes, any likes you gained in that thread go too. I lost some well deserved Tees. ;)

Gee...I wonder if some highly complimentary and insightful Syracuse commentary was nuked over on the site that shall not be named? ;)

I love UConn basketball. As much as I love BC basketball. Marsh loves it too.

I don't like when good threads get nuked. When the thread goes, any likes you gained in that thread go too. I lost some well deserved Tees. ;)

Gee...I wonder if some highly complimentary and insightful Syracuse commentary was nuked over on the site that shall not be named? ;)

Tee needs to get on this thread ASAP.

i had a great line about them being hitler and everything... had me like 9 likes...

i'm only here cause i wasn't popular in HS... here i can be anything i want... even a guy with 1:1 like to post ratio.

And how bout that gauntlet they had to go through to win it all in 2011? They beat a 5 seed, a 4 seed, and an 8 seed, that's incredible. We only had to beat a 1 seed, 1 seed, and 2 seed in 2003, talk about easy street!

It's posts like this that really help put it all in perspective!! I thought we had a difficult path, but thanks to you and the brilliant analysis of UConn fans everywhere I now realize, we got lucky, and that a 5,4, 8 and topping a mid-major is where it's at!

Thanks!!!!

oh yeah, and for those on here who still try and stick up for that dooshbag fishy, there's this:

2013-12-03_2337.png

Not only a dooshbag, but he also sounds a bit 'slow'. Yes winning the league, 5 total losses and smashing the 1, 1, and 2 seeds equates to not being very good and a ridiculously favorable draw... Can't make this stuff up.

Their 11 squad was the definition of mediocrity and I don't think you could dream up an easier path. 04 had a cushy game against a 10 loss GTech team to win it too... Brilliant guy, that Fishy.

True. Marsh gave us our board mantra of , which of course means 'Forever UConn.' Just a classy bunch of people and players. Can't say enough good things about those little scamps.

Both boards are obsessed with finding ways to demean the other program and minimize their accomplishments. The mutual hatred appears to be at an all time high.

Based on what I have seen to date, it seems likely that these two programs are going to have a showdown in MSG for a spot in the Final Four. That would be pretty cool; a BET final cubed.

234533071_640.jpg

Both boards are obsessed with finding ways to demean the other program and minimize their accomplishments. The mutual hatred appears to be at an all time high.

Based on what I have seen to date, it seems likely that these two programs are going to have a showdown in MSG for a spot in the Final Four. That would be pretty cool; a BET final cubed.

234533071_640.jpg
Nahhh... the struggled with... INDIANA? And Maryland. They will be out of it by the first weekend. Stop Napier, kill UConn. Same thing with G'town and porter.