I GOT THE HOOPS YOU NEED RIGHT HERE | Syracusefan.com

I GOT THE HOOPS YOU NEED RIGHT HERE

The nun in white totally blew her assignment to close out on the 3-pt shooter.
She'd get minutes off our bench when Sid picks up his 3rd.

Agreed. She also hogs the ball as much as Allan Iverson. And shoots about the same percentage. Ooooo...after typing that I felt the psychosomatic pain of a ruler whacking my knuckles. Great video. No Sixers but plenty of Sisters!

Yeah but she's a total stat sheet stuffer! Scored 4 points on 2-5 shooting, 2 rebounds, 1 steal, and deflected a pass all in 42 seconds of game action.

That projects out to full game stat line of 228 pts, 114 rebs, and 57 steals. I think JB would tolerate a missed zone assignment here and there for that type of production. Plus she's got a motor that doesn't quit!

Yeah but she's a total stat sheet stuffer! Scored 4 points on 2-5 shooting, 2 rebounds, 1 steal, and deflected a pass all in 42 seconds of game action.

That projects out to full game stat line of 228 pts, 114 rebs, and 57 steals. I think JB would tolerate a missed zone assignment here and there for that type of production. Plus she's got a motor that doesn't quit!

Word is that she trains religiously. :p

It cracks me up right away at 3 seconds in it totally looks like the one nun is squaring up to bomb a deep one. Then she dumps it inside.

The nun in white totally blew her assignment to close out on the 3-pt shooter.

She'd get minutes off our bench when Sid picks up his 3rd.
They must have run out of black nuns.

That one chick is a chucker.

“I can't believe you called me a chucker. No way I'm a chucker, I do
not chuck, never chucked, never have chucked, never will chuck, no chuck!”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online