I hate to be that guy, but... | Syracusefan.com

I hate to be that guy, but...

RMH44

All American
I heard from a very reliable source that we will be getting new uniforms this year. They will be modern versions of the uniforms from the nineties. I heard two names/eras that they will be modeled after, Conley (90-94) and McNabb (95-98).

I apologize in advance for any angst and discomfort this thread might cause.

I heard from a very reliable source that we will be getting new uniforms this year. They will be modern versions of the uniforms from the nineties. I heard two names/eras that they will be modeled after, Conley (90-94) and McNabb (95-98).

Great news!

You can always be that guy.

No need to apologize for good news.

Nike/Jordan deal (if that's the case),has to be finishing up... When Nike gave Illi our Uni's last year, they did it on April 16... Would have to think they're coming soon.

Congratulations for setting foot in the demilitarized zone, there’s no turning back from here.

Lets get some pictures of those 90’s jerseys in here

This story includes pictures of the uniforms in the time frame mentioned...

Syracuse football history told through some 'interesting' media guide covers (slideshow)

18481955-standard.png

Don't tease me!

0102364f-d1e9-4bf4-89b8-a3c4e3570f7e_screenshot.jpg

th.jpg

We do have a little thing called the Spring Game coming up... last time we announced new uni's was right around this time of year too (and announced the LSU series)