I have 8 free tickets to Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

I have 8 free tickets to Rutgers

So far, no one has contacted me. Please ask your friends and neighbors! I know it is Covid time and that makes people hesitant.

Man I hope tickets can at least be given away for this game….

They are from a friend of a friend, who wants them used. Section 129, six in Row S and two in Row Y.

PM me if you want them.
Just curious did you get these via mobile or old style hard tickets ?

Sent pm
I didn’t get it. Please try again. I will be out tonight at the charity bball thing. I will need your name and email address.

Now I am going to send YOU a pm.
I tried sending you a pm and it must’ve not went through if some
Are still available I’ll send out the bat signal to some buddys and family

I tried sending you a pm and it must’ve not went through if some
Are still available I’ll send out the bat signal to some buddys and family
Yeah, Cuse12 had the same problem, so I PM’d him. Hope he got it. I mean, if worse comes to worse you can just put your name and email right in the thread, can’t you? Or is that against the rules? :rolleyes:

Five tickets are spoken for, so I have three more and Cuse12 has the next dibs, so let’s wait and see if he responds. If he doesn’t, 3 tickets are yours.

Yeah, Cuse12 had the same problem, so I PM’d him. Hope he got it. I mean, if worse comes to worse you can just put your name and email right in the thread, can’t you? Or is that against the rules? :rolleyes:

Five tickets are spoken for, so I have three more and Cuse12 has the next dibs, so let’s wait and see if he responds. If he doesn’t, 3 tickets are yours.
As long as someone gets to enjoy the game idc I just wanna help out. These kids deserve fans in the seats.

As long as someone gets to enjoy the game idc I just wanna help out. These kids deserve fans in the seats.
Tickets are also 15 bucks before fees. At this point I'm willing to just donate some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom