I have a bad feeling about this | Syracusefan.com

I have a bad feeling about this

zibby

Starter
I'm guessing I'm the only one here who watched a lot of MAC basketball.

Western Michigan looked REALLY good in the MAC championship game. They have a 6'11" center who's getting looks by NBA scouts. He had 15 double-doubles this year. And they shot 47% from 3 in the MACC. Plus they have a lot of scrappy, "energy" guys who will outwork you if you're down and not playing with 100% effort.

They went 23-9, won the MAC regular season and tournament. RealtimeRPI has them at 82. No way should they be a 14 seed.

Last edited:
I watched them at Alumni.

I hope for the sake of our program that SU wins.

9 losses.

Its the 4-5 loss midmajors you have to worry about more. Especially considering western michigans schedule.
The only big names they played were missouri, and a northwestern game where they scored 35.

Outside of that toledo, new mexico state, Akron and ball state. They have 3 overtime wins in 6 of their last games.

They did lose to Eastern Michigan. Does this mean they can't handle the zone? :)

Really? We are worried about WMI?

Here's what will happen. We will play to their level, Xmas will have 4 fouls in 18 mins of play, shakey Potatoes will shoot 2-10, and we will win by 4 in the final 30 secs.

You have a bad feeling when we had a great season in reality and are playing in Buffalo against a Mac Team

Cuse just isn't playing well right now. I'm hoping they can get right with ball for the tournament.

Cripes guys, we have to play someone.

bump lol
say_it_ain__t_so_by_gorilla_ink-d4h455g.jpg

Last edited:
This is a W. Mich team that has losses to Hawaii, North Dakota State, Eastern Michigan, Bowling Green etc. They have no one being projected to go in the NBA draft (www.nbadraft.net). They have played one ranked team all year (Mizzou) and lost. No reason Cuse doesnt beat these guys especially in Buffalo.

They are only a 30 percent 3 point shooting team but have a few guys that can shoot.

Last edited:
Cripes guys, we have to play someone.

I was just hoping for a game like SU had as a 3 seed in 2009 against stone cold Steven F. Austin where Cuse can blow their doors off. I think this is a one possession game at the under 4:00 media time out.

Dakich thinks WMU wins in a cakewalk. He feels Buffalo won't mean squat. "Tell me where BC and GaTech beat Syracuse?"

690West said:
Dakich thinks WMU wins in a cakewalk. He feels Buffalo won't mean squat. "Tell me where BC and GaTech beat Syracuse?"
montana!!

They have never see. A zone like ours!!

Problem is that zone of ours has been missing the past few weeks. Hopefully we get back to playing good defense.

Wow really? He's a big JB supporter usually

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom