I have a bad feeling about tomorrow night | Syracusefan.com

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow night

as it pertains to Nerlans Noel's commitment and I am never wrong. I apologize to everyone.
Anyone care what anyone but NN or his circle of trust think about this is misguided u can believe or not it is all how this vast speculation is perceived by anyones own mind period

as it pertains to Nerlans Noel's commitment and I am never wrong. I apologize to everyone.
Your Liverpool shield suggests that you are a bloody Scouser, and therefore are not to be trusted. Haha sorry couldn't resist. Glory Glory Man United. Noel goes Orange.

I wonder how many people will miss the point of this post.

Speaking of, where's Bjorn?

I cannot believe that Bjorn is missing on the eve of the most important day of his life

This post needed to be made. Apologies to those that missed the entire basketball season on this board and don't understand just how important this post is. One must appease the basketball gods.

I think I did the obligatory mocking of these posts a few times during the season. I didn't keep track of the results. Did anyone?

I think I did the obligatory mocking of these posts a few times during the season. I didn't keep track of the results. Did anyone?
I think we were 34-3 when these posts were made, but I could be wrong.

Nah someone had a good feeling about both the Notre Dame game and the Cinci BET game. Don't recall prior the Ohio State game.

Nice. I wasn't on for every game, so I didn't know. Is this the first season they were used every game?

From Kentucky board 10:43 pm

"From the articles I have been reading Noel is down to Kentucky and Syracuse and with Fab the Failure Melo declaring for the Draft it is a likely destination for him."

Your Liverpool shield suggests that you are a bloody Scouser, and therefore are not to be trusted. Haha sorry couldn't resist. Glory Glory Man United. Noel goes Orange.

I may be Scouse by association but I won't steal your hub caps. Sports lumps into extreme good and extreme bad spells for me which bodes well here.

Jan 21 ND beat SU & Bolton beat Liverpool
March 9 Cinci beat SU, March 10 Sunderland beat Liverpool
March 24 Ohio State beat SU & Wigan beat Liverpool
April 10 Liverpool beat Blackburn, April 11th ???

FWIW I've been cheering for Man U this season over the Shiekh's new money blue boys that share your city.

I may be Scouse by association but I won't steal your hub caps. Sports lumps into extreme good and extreme bad spells for me which bodes well here.

Jan 21 ND beat SU & Bolton beat Liverpool
March 9 Cinci beat SU, March 10 Sunderland beat Liverpool
March 24 Ohio State beat SU & Wigan beat Liverpool
April 10 Liverpool beat Blackburn, April 11th ???

FWIW I've been cheering for Man U this season over the Shiekh's new money blue boys that share your city.
Excellent. Andy Carroll producing in injury time to steal 3 points today bodes well for Syracuse.

Excellent. Andy Carroll producing in injury time to steal 3 points today bodes well for Syracuse.

It's gotta be a good sign because Andy doesn't score often!

Sad state of things to be excited for a win over a relegation bound team 3-2 but playing 70 minutes a man down and given our recent form I'll gladly take it. Hopefully the Orange land Noel tomorrow and the Reds get it done Saturday at Wembley vs the Blue Shite.

cant help it as i sip a Jackd...losing is sweet sorrow so why the big grin after each swallow...hmmmmmmm we got this

It's gotta be a good sign because Andy doesn't score often!

Sad state of things to be excited for a win over a relegation bound team 3-2 but playing 70 minutes a man down and given our recent form I'll gladly take it. Hopefully the Orange land Noel tomorrow and the Reds get it done Saturday at Wembley vs the Blue Shite.
Brad Jones better be ready- he was lucky he wasn't sent off too. and it was good to see AC score, the poor guy needs some confidence. A win Saturday can help salvage the worst league campaign in decades- terrible year to be a Liverpool fan. I'd like to see the younger guys like Sterling get some first team experience for the rest of the year, and the squad needs a complete overhaul during the summer- drastic changes are needed.

This post needed to be made. Apologies to those that missed the entire basketball season on this board and don't understand just how important this post is. One must appease the basketball gods.
Thank you for sacrificing. You're a model American/Orangeman

I have a great feeling about tonight and pretty much every night! We're going to have one of the best damn basketball programs at the beginning of the night and we still will at the end of the night no matter what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom