11/1 BYE WEEK
11/8 @ Clemson
11/14 Louisville(Friday Night)
11/22 @ Pittsburgh
11/28 or 29 @ Boston College (Black Friday) +

*=confirmed
+=likely confirmed

Last edited:
Thanks for doing the schedule. I hope Louisville plays that Saturday before our game because 6 days after Clemson is going to be tough as it is.

here is how my Syracuse schedule worked out though:
8/30 Villanova *
9/6 BYE WEEK
9/13 @Central Michigan *
9/20 Maryland *
9/27 Notre Dame @ Metlife *
10/4 NC State
10/11 Florida State
10/18 @ Wake Forest
10/25 Duke
11/1 BYE WEEK
11/8 @ Clemson
11/22 @ Pittsburgh

*=confirmed
+=likely confirmed

If the ND game counts as an ACC game, how can there be 8 other ACC games?

If the ND game counts as an ACC game, how can there be 8 other ACC games?

The Notre Dame game is not an ACC game. The agreement is that they will play 15 games against ACC opponents over the next 3 years and 5 games a year against ACC opponents for X number years after that.

The Notre Dame game is not an ACC game. The agreement is that they will play 15 games against ACC opponents over the next 3 years and 5 games a year against ACC opponents for X number years after that.

Gotcha, they fulfill an ACC side agreement but aren't conference games.

8/30 Villanova *
9/6 BYE WEEK
9/13 @Central Michigan *
9/20 Maryland *
10/4 NC State
10/11 Florida State
10/18 @ Wake Forest
10/25 Duke
11/1 BYE WEEK
11/8 @ Clemson
11/22 @ Pittsburgh

*=confirmed
+=likely confirmed

We should buy out Central Mich and schedule a team like Umass or ODU at home instead.

We should buy out Central Mich and schedule a team like Umass or ODU at home instead.
We aren't buying out Central Michigan it is a 2 for 1 series, and while it sucks to play the first game on the road anytime we can get a D-1 team to agree to a 2 for 1 we should do it just to bank future home games.

On to Chris's schedule good job, but just remember that this year Boston College hosted Villanova week 1 then played the following Friday against Wake Forest. I agree with you that Syracuse will likely play a Friday night home this year because BC did so this year, but I think Syracuse will be playing an ACC home game week 2 most likely against NC State or Duke. Louisville would be a contender as well, but they will likely host an ACC home game on Labor Day Monday. Good job with the rest of the schedule projections.

can we play well enough to get to Oct unbeaten with that schedule? 5-0 against FSU would be crazy but doable. i just hope 3-0 happens..

Week 2 is likely our Friday home game. I would bet it will be Duke rather than NC State. Syracuse/Boston College volunteered when the ACC contract with ESPN was renegotiated to host Friday night home game every other year. Boston College did it this year so logically its our turn this year.

NC State game needs to be week 2 so we can have a week off between Notre Dame @ Metlife and home vs florida state.

Week 2 is likely our Friday home game. I would bet it will be Duke rather than NC State. Syracuse/Boston College volunteered when the ACC contract with ESPN was renegotiated to host Friday night home game every other year. Boston College did it this year so logically its our turn this year.
Why would we volunteer to host Fri night games every other year?! Trying to get fans out for Sat games is hard enough

We're already playing Cornell on 11/14 according to next year's mock basketball schedule. :D

8/30 Villanova *
9/6 BYE WEEK
9/13 @Central Michigan *
9/20 Maryland *
10/4 NC State
10/11 Florida State
10/18 @ Wake Forest
10/25 Duke
11/1 BYE WEEK
11/8 @ Clemson
11/22 @ Pittsburgh

*=confirmed
+=likely confirmed

Thanks Chris...I just booked all my travel for next Fall. ;)

We aren't buying out Central Michigan it is a 2 for 1 series, and while it sucks to play the first game on the road anytime we can get a D-1 team to agree to a 2 for 1 we should do it just to bank future home games.

On to Chris's schedule good job, but just remember that this year Boston College hosted Villanova week 1 then played the following Friday against Wake Forest. I agree with you that Syracuse will likely play a Friday night home this year because BC did so this year, but I think Syracuse will be playing an ACC home game week 2 most likely against NC State or Duke. Louisville would be a contender as well, but they will likely host an ACC home game on Labor Day Monday. Good job with the rest of the schedule projections.

no home acc opponents are available to play week 2 as duke(@troy) and nc state(vs old dominion) already have games scheduled for that week so they would have to move games and no way to predict.If we are playing an acc opponent week 2 wake forest and pitt are only real options and both of those are away

duke is at troy week 2 and nc state hosts old dominion. The only teams with no games scheduled are BC, Wake, Louisville(if playing Miami labor day night I'd expect fcs for them), Pittsburgh and us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom