I have NO problem with JBs tamtrum..., | Syracusefan.com

I have NO problem with JBs tamtrum...,

Jake

Mod
Essentially said "you've been pulling this bullshit on the NcStates and the Clemsons of the conference for years, our jersey says S-Y-R-A-C-U-S-E" and we're not playing." Love it. Love that we played well even better. More that happy to see Duke a third time.

Completely agree. Every game like this should be tainted.

Essentially said "you've been pulling this bullshit on the NcStates and the Clemsons of the conference for years, our jersey says S-Y-R-A-C-U-S-E" and we're not playing." Love it. Love that we played well even better. More that happy to see Duke a third time.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that there was some a strategy to getting those Ts. I don't know what the strategy was exactly but it's not like him to just suddenly freak out like that.

This game renewed my confidence that we are Championship caliber. Ennis, Cooney and Fair need to get their ish together but despite that, despite the refs and despite the foul trouble we SHOULD have been at the line with a chance to go up 1 with 10 secs left.

I wanted every assistant to take turns getting technicals. Drag it out all night

For a second there I thought Cooney was going to go for one.

Agreed though - good for JB.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that there was some a strategy to getting those Ts. I don't know what the strategy was exactly but it's not like him to just suddenly freak out like that.

Strategy? That was heat of the moment.

And it was JB blowing his stack after numerous non-calls on Duke that went against us on the other end. Make no mistake: his reaction wasn't about just the one call, it was about a game's worth of lopsided officiating, with that last call just being the tipping point to him boiling over.

National attention on a serious problem. Let's play those MF's on a neutral court and see what happens.

I agree with you.

Would love to see Duke in the ACC tournament. I doubt the officiating would be as lopsided as a function of JB's reaction tonight, and the attention it drew.

National attention on a serious problem. Let's play those MF's on a neutral court and see what happens.
Problem is that neutral court is in Greensboro...it won't be any different.

This game renewed my confidence that we are Championship caliber. Ennis, Cooney and Fair need to get their ish together but despite that, despite the refs and despite the foul trouble we SHOULD have been at the line with a chance to go up 1 with 10 secs left.
We played well, absolutely could have won, but this team can't get down, we have to end this streak Monday. Simply cannot go into a tailspin now.

I would like this 1000x if I could. Very well said.

We played well, absolutely could have won, but this team can't get down, we have to end this streak Monday. Simply cannot go into a tailspin now.

Won't happen now. I anticipate blowing out the twerps.

Jb Received a standing ovation on his way out, from everyone at the bar where i watched the game. Refs seemed to tip the scales in Duke's favor after the intentional foul. If they did not get a basket when in the lane, they got a foul called. When we went in the lane, nothing was called. If the call where Parker got foul shots on a blocking foul called against us was not a charge, then how can they call that a charge on CJ?

Yep, I actually had no problem with it. I understand those who did but it was a statement.

Jake said:

I loved it. Tony Greene is now on the list. JB doesn't roll over for anyone.

A--Men

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom