I have some mixed feelings | Syracusefan.com

I have some mixed feelings

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Got a notice over the weekend from our cable company that we'll be getting the NFL Network added to our lineup. There's no additional cost to the monthly fees.

I'm a college sports guy, and in years past I would have been somewhat interested in having this kind of deal dropped in my lap... but I'm not sure if I really want to get into the NFL. The labor dispute really turned me off.

I ask this in all seriousness - what would following the NFL closely do for me that I'm not already getting from college hoops and football and taking in the occasional Yankees or Flyers game?

Got a notice over the weekend from our cable company that we'll be getting the NFL Network added to our lineup. There's no additional cost to the monthly fees.

I'm a college sports guy, and in years past I would have been somewhat interested in having this kind of deal dropped in my lap... but I'm not sure if I really want to get into the NFL. The labor dispute really turned me off.

I ask this in all seriousness - what would following the NFL closely do for me that I'm not already getting from college hoops and football and taking in the occasional Yankees or Flyers game?

Which cable company?

It's municipal. It's actually surprisingly good, and quite inexpensive compared to Comcast or the different dish options for my area.

Well, if you get the NFL network it may be easier for you to stay up to date on the happenings of the the San Diego Chargers - soon to be Super Bowl champions! Join the bandwagon!

Flyers sucks btw.....some interesting off season moves though, they finally have a goalie!