I just got engaged | Syracusefan.com

I just got engaged

Does she like SU sports? If so, you're a lucky guy.

How long until the big day? Because that's how long you have left to go hang out with the guys. I'm dead serious. Don't mean to scare ya, but that's what happened to JoeCollege. He isn't allowed to leave the house without something in tow...even just to get the mail. I saw his shock collar. It's a sad story.

Does she like SU sports? If so, you're a lucky guy.

How long until the big day? Because that's how long you have left to go hang out with the guys. I'm dead serious. Don't mean to scare ya, but that's what happened to JoeCollege. He isn't allowed to leave the house without something in tow...even just to get the mail. I saw his shock collar. It's a sad story.

HA HA HA! But it IS one of those things where it would be great if you were in sync. Sometimes I see those old white-haired couples walking through the Dome holding hands (you know, the ones you guys make fun of?) and I feel like, "Awwww, I wish that could be me and my hubby."

Anyway, congrats, CPATROCKS! It's always nice to have a good partner in life.

funny-marriage.jpg

Thanks everyone.

I have season tixx for BBall and Fball...she has gone to almost every game with me the past two years...she likes BBall more! but I guess i do too so this is gonna work out great.

When people asked us if we have a date yet last night, my only answer was definitely not during Fball and BBall season!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom