I like the over, but I might be delusional... | Syracusefan.com

I like the over, but I might be delusional...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
I think we get to five. UConn, Wagner, and any three of NC State (at home), Pitt, UVA (at home), BC, WF.

I think we get to five. UConn, Wagner, and any three of NC State (at home), Pitt, UVA (at home), BC, WF.
Think there's a better chance we get waxed by NC State again then beat them.

Very tough schedule. I don't see Louisville as a win. Wake nearly won ACC and BC will be very tough...BC brings a lot back and their O Line is new, but expected to be very good again...BC game is also away and they view Syracuse as an easy layup win with Jurk and Flowers returning. BC started a walk on QB last season when he got hurt. Still qualified for bowl.. Now the star QB returns

None of those 3 games will we be favored by Vegas. I expect all 3 will be at least a TD underdog. .IMO, Louisville is the key game. Must win. Cunningham is a stud...If that is a loss a bowl game is unlikely.

Mark Packer has said that the ACC Atlantic is the most underrated division in college football. It's going to be a tough road this year

And we bring back the second best Running Back in the Nation from last year, most of our Oline that got him those yards, a second-year QB who runs as well as any QB in the nation, a new O-Coordinator and QB Coach from a prolific offensive team, and all of our Defense except the front line. Why do our chances suck so bad compared to others?

And we bring back the second best Running Back in the Nation from last year, most of our Oline that got him those yards, a second-year QB who runs as well as any QB in the nation, a new O-Coordinator and QB Coach from a prolific offensive team, and all of our Defense except the front line. Why do our chances suck so bad compared to others?
Our chances don't suck. Gamblers don't know any better.

Exactly.

We're winning 7.

Market. Down.

Honestly I think the combo of Price and Tucker is going to be all-time devastating to defenses if we can just get one or two damn wideouts to step up.

Is Dino hot seat if win 4? I mean BC is going to be a 8-9 win team w jurk back and the game on the road very late. We never ever do well in nov

I just wonder what the plan is if we fall on our face w 4 wins?

I’m going with 4. Setting expectation low to manage my disappointment

A right of Spring is the board enthusiastically calling easy money on the wins over for Syracuse football.

Unfortunately, we've hit the Under 3 of the last 5 seasons.

If it drops to 3.5 I'd feel very good. At 4.5 I'll stay away. Tough to call this early when depth charts and injuries aren't set. I'll wait until August and see where it settles.

A right of Spring is the board enthusiastically calling easy money on the wins over for Syracuse football.

Unfortunately, we've hit the Under 3 of the last 5 seasons.

If it drops to 3.5 I'd feel very good. At 4.5 I'll stay away. Tough to call this early when depth charts and injuries aren't set. I'll wait until August and see where it settles.

There's nothing to signal optimism with the schedule and how Dino has coached last few years. I think the over/under at 3.5 i'd consider hitting the over but too many uncertain scenarios sitting there for the orange

Is Dino hot seat if win 4? I mean BC is going to be a 8-9 win team w jurk back and the game on the road very late. We never ever do well in nov

I just wonder what the plan is if we fall on our face w 4 wins?
we came close to beating BC with our 1 win team 2 years ago and they had Jurk and we won last year without him

let’s see Hafley get to 7 before we predict 9

Very tough schedule. I don't see Louisville as a win. Wake nearly won ACC and BC will be very tough...BC brings a lot back and their O Line is new, but expected to be very good again...BC game is also away and they view Syracuse as an easy layup win with Jurk and Flowers returning. BC started a walk on QB last season when he got hurt. Still qualified for bowl.. Now the star QB returns

None of those 3 games will we be favored by Vegas. I expect all 3 will be at least a TD underdog. .IMO, Louisville is the key game. Must win. Cunningham is a stud...If that is a loss a bowl game is unlikely.
Wake barely beat us in OT by 3
We beat BC last year and came close the year before when they had Jurk. Not sure they should see us as an easy layup lol

We lost or won a bunch of games on the last 2 drives last year. I think we can play with every team on the schedule, no huge favorites and lots of tossups

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom