I love conference tourneys so much | Syracusefan.com

I love conference tourneys so much

Metaphorically, it's like the NCAA Tournament is a big juicy steak, but conference tourneys are that delicious shrimp cocktail or caprese salad or french onion soup that you get to enjoy beforehand.

eao1115 said:
Metaphorically, it's like the NCAA Tournament is a big juicy steak, but conference tourneys are that delicious shrimp cocktail or caprese salad or french onion soup that you get to enjoy beforehand.

I never understood how anyone cannot like conference tourneys. I mean tomorrow is one of the greatest college hoops days of the year

I never understood how anyone cannot like conference tourneys. I mean tomorrow is one of the greatest college hoops days of the year

It's why I've always found the argument to expand the NCAA tourney field to be strange. If you're a team on the bubble or even completely out of the picture, these are your play-in games.

I love it. Today has just been crazy. Here in Kansas City, we've got the ACC, Big 12, SEC, Big East, Big 10, Atlantic 10 and something called the AAC with the Pac 12 and Mountain West on starting soon! My remote is exhausted already!

I'm not even sure I know what a caprese salad is, but I enjoy everything else. And I agree with your point.

I'm not even sure I know what a caprese salad is, but I enjoy everything else. And I agree with your point.
It's heaven, is what it is. Also, it's tomato, mozzarella and basil, with a little olive oil

It's heaven, is what it is. Also, it's tomato, mozzarella and basil, with a little olive oil

Then I do know what one is. And you're correct, it is delicious & enjoyable just like all of the conference tourneys!

As much as I like them for the power conferences, I'd hate it if I were the best team in a one-bid conference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom