I love it when louisville loses | Syracusefan.com

I love it when louisville loses

Its conference games at this point. Unc beat Msu therefore Miami>msu. We good to go
In conf I agree... but I always root for Cuse's conf mates vs outside... well except GTown and UConn... and now I can just enjoy watching them suck without conf worries.

Do you really think wishing for other teams to lose, is good for your soul? Why, just last night, I was watching two awful teams, and found myself, while rooting for Harvard, wishing their mid major opponent all the best!

That was a big upset for Harvard to lose to that caliber of team.

They kind of stink this year, eh? Good, but not the type of team of the last few years.

dasher said:
Do you really think wishing for other teams to lose, is good for your soul? Why, just last night, I was watching two awful teams, and found myself, while rooting for Harvard, wishing their mid major opponent all the best!

While you were stabbing your kevin ollie doll in the face?

Don't completly hate ville, but when uconn, uk, loses I feel so

inside
Its good for longtime health and positive energy in the atmosphere.

I've never hated Louisville. I actually cheered for them during the McCray brothers era. Yes that was a long time ago but they never did anything since then to make me hate them. Just sayin'.

I just want to punch Luke Hancock in the face. I don't even know him.
I was thinking about that Warrick flush today, because of all the love being showered on Griffin for the one he had last night. I prefer Hakeem's as he did it from a standing start.

Personally, I hate Louisville much more than Georgetown.

Maybe even Uconn. LOL I lied...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom