I love what Tyler said to the zoo !!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I love what Tyler said to the zoo !!!!!

Someone reported he yelled it's "my house". Don't know if it's true.

Last edited:
Someone reported he yelled "my house". Don't know if it's true.
That could be true, we watched it 10 times+. And we were drinking pretty hard. I'll stick with that. Regardless I like the fire I seen come out of him.....GoCuse

Pitt is our main rival until Louisville joins the league next year. Can't stand them - the coach, the bouncing fans and their style of play. As great a game as the SU/Duke was, this was a more satisfying win. I was amped up and throwing things and yelling all night! Pitt - Let's Go Orange!

Pitt is our main rival until Louisville joins the league next year. Can't stand them - the coach, the bouncing fans and their style of play. As great a game as the SU/Duke was, this was a more satisfying win. I was amped up and throwing things and yelling all night! Pitt - Let's Go Orange!

Man, I think I hate the bouncing fans the most - I was glad most of the time throughout the game the ESPN camera angle wasn't showing them.
Also loved watching the replay of the final shot how they are all bouncing until Ennis launches his shot and then they're all standing still in shock.

Man, I think I hate the bouncing fans the most - I was glad most of the time throughout the game the ESPN camera angle wasn't showing them.
Also loved watching the replay of the final shot how they are all bouncing until Ennis launches his shot and then they're all standing still in shock.

Yea they bounce until the shot goes up...then when it goes in, all hands go on their heads in dis belief lol

That's standard procedure for a student section that's on the ball. We did it when I was a student at Syracuse. The idea is that you get in that player's head and (hopefully) he's thinking about it every time he shoots for the rest of the game. Not sure if it actually works, but it's fun, gives us something to do, makes us feel like we're contributing, and adds to the atmosphere. Probably has no effect, but whatever... at least we were trying.

I just didn't think it was an airball - thought it looked pretty clear that the shot was partially blocked.

The only thing I remember about the zoo was a bunch of Double "D" plus size chicks jumping up and down the whole game thinking they might get lucky tonight....HA!!!!

KISS MY ASS . ( you can read his lips) You can see it when he runs down in front of the Pitt bench, ( after the shot)and says it to the zoo at that end of the court..Go Cuse

P.S. Loved when Jamie Dixions veins pop out of his neck when Tyler made that shot

i'm no lip reader but KMA was what i initially took away.

valentines_candy-e1360874899809.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom