I love what Tyler said to the zoo !!!!! | Syracusefan.com

I love what Tyler said to the zoo !!!!!

LowvilleCuse

Walk On
KISS MY ASS . ( you can read his lips) You can see it when he runs down in front of the Pitt bench, ( after the shot)and says it to the zoo at that end of the court..Go Cuse

P.S. Loved when Jamie Dixions veins pop out of his neck when Tyler made that shot

There is another thread wondering what he said...he was about as fired up as I have seen him

He must have been hearing it pretty good all night
Icewater in his veins, fire in his heart

I hope this shuts up the heads that have been whining that we have not beaten anyone good on the road

If they keep their focus we should be 26-0 heading into DUKE

What a win, what a season

OO44

Well, when Tyler went down on that end of the court, you could hear the Pitt fans jabbing him with things like "are you crying".

Tyler, once again, gets the last laugh and I am sure he loved running back to the fans that jabbed him and was able to say that!

Thats about as fired up as Ennis gets...and the funny thing is...it wasnt even as fired up as I was...an old 40 year old dude, while holding (and subsequently waking up) my 7 week old baby.....

Thats about as fired up as Ennis gets...and the funny thing is...it wasnt even as fired up as I was...an old 40 year old dude, while holding (and subsequently waking up) my 7 week old baby...
I have a 15 and 2 month old

the restraint needed was immense

I was rewarded by the lil lady for it ;)

Well, when Tyler went down on that end of the court, you could hear the Pitt fans jabbing him with things like "are you crying".

Tyler, once again, gets the last laugh and I am sure he loved running back to the fans that jabbed him and was able to say that!

Yeah, you could hear all the crying taunts pretty clearly.

Also, were they chanting "airball" at CJ all game???

Finally, the one guy in the crowd that yelled "43.5" seconds after that stoppage of play. He must have borrowed Doris' mic, because I heard him perfectly.

Yeah, you could hear all the crying taunts pretty clearly.

Finally, the one guy in the crowd that yelled "43.5" seconds after that stoppage of play. He must have borrowed Doris' mic, because I heard him perfectly.

In the 1st half, CJ took a shot (either a long 2 or a 3pt'er) that missed pretty badly and it ended up being fuel for the student section for the whole game.
In the end, I think CJ shut 'em up pretty nicely.

The double middle fingers the one kid was giving him was really classy, too.

In the 1st half, CJ took a shot (either a long 2 or a 3pt'er) that missed pretty badly and it ended up being fuel for the student section for the whole game.
In the end, I think CJ shut 'em up pretty nicely.

Yeah, I thought maybe that's what they were referring to, but that shot was partially-blocked, no??? It's not an airball if it's blocked.

The double middle fingers the one kid was giving him was really classy, too.

In fairness, I was giving it right back. Fortunately for me there were no mothership cameras in my living room.

Yeah, I thought maybe that's what they were referring to, but that shot was partially-blocked, no??? It's not an airball if it's blocked.

I have to watch it again.
There was something weird about CJ's release.

looks like they are blurring his mouth on sportscenter

Yeah they were, ever since the airball he had early in the first half when he was clearly fouled on the arm taking the shot (which of course wasn't called).

In fairness, I was giving it right back. Fortunately for me there were no mothership cameras in my living room.

LOL - I didn't see the students at the time, but after the shot went in during part of my spontaneous celebration I was shouting "F*** YOU PITT" and giving the double finger to the TV screen.
They probably didn't see or hear me though, but it sure felt good. :)

Also, were they chanting "airball" at CJ all game???.

That's standard procedure for a student section that's on the ball. We did it when I was a student at Syracuse. The idea is that you get in that player's head and (hopefully) he's thinking about it every time he shoots for the rest of the game. Not sure if it actually works, but it's fun, gives us something to do, makes us feel like we're contributing, and adds to the atmosphere. Probably has no effect, but whatever... at least we were trying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom