I may be Marek's cousin | Syracusefan.com

I may be Marek's cousin

cto

Administrator
The part of Hungary from which my grandparents emigrated is now in Slovakia. Before she died, my mother maintained correspondence with our relatives in Bratislava. Does that make me Slovakian? It's a small country; I may be Marek's cousin.

Last edited:
The part of Hungary from which my grandparents emigrated is now in Slovakia. Before she died, my mother maintained correspondence with our relatives in Bratislava. Does that make me Slovakian? It's a small country; I may be Marek's cousin.

I may be a distant relative of yours and his as well then. Haha

Sorry CTO but when I saw the words "before she died, my mother", combined with the post title, I thought you were going to say she told you that you had a secret brither back in the old country. No disrespect intended. Watch to many soaps I guess.

Reactions: cto
We take the term “ Cuse Family” seriously around here

Can you get me his autograph. Dude is already one of my all time favorites.

There is a Slovak (not Slovakian) player from the same region in eastern Slovakia as your grandparents. His name is Michael Cekovsky. Plays Center for Maryland. My grandfather, Izidor Cekovsky, is also from that region.

23 and me Cto

This might make sense. After the stories, pictures, and years of "knowing" CTO from tailgates, social media, and various incarnations of this board, I am convinced that everybody, yes, everybody, everywhere, knows CTO. And now I believe that those that don't know her are related to her.

I'd bet the rent that CTO's family and Marek's have crossed paths over the past century or two!

Made me laugh when you declared this in March and I chuckled again when I saw the thread- thanks... needed a laugh today!

Reactions: cto
We are all pink on the inside...

As my Grandfather used to say: Két embertípus van a világon, a magyarok és az emberek, akik azt szeretnék, hogy magyarok legyenek

As my Grandfather used to say: Két embertípus van a világon, a magyarok és az emberek, akik azt szeretnék, hogy magyarok legyenek
Igen ("Yes" in Hungarian)).

For those who don't read Hungarian.. what Shark said is :
"There are two types of people in the world, the Hungarians and the people who want to be Hungarians"

Last edited:
Igen ("Yes" in Hungarian)).

For those who don't read Hungarian.. what Shark said is :
"There are two types of people in the world, the Hungarians and the people who want to be Hungarians"

Beszélsz magyarul?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom