I miss this forum the most I think | Syracusefan.com

I miss this forum the most I think

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
I'm hopeful basketball starts, but man I want to get back to some good vacation travel. My wife and I 'celebrated' our 20 year anniversary in October. We were hoping to do that in Spain this year. Clearly that didn't happen.

Wonder how long it will be until we can resume leisure travel abroad.

My wife is pressing me to go to Singapore whenever we are next allowed to. Looking at flights and seeing 20+ hour travel times drastically lowers my interest regardless of how beautiful it looks.

I'm hopeful basketball starts, but man I want to get back to some good vacation travel. My wife and I 'celebrated' our 20 year anniversary in October. We were hoping to do that in Spain this year. Clearly that didn't happen.

We are hoping to take 3 weeks in 2022 for our 30th - Portugal, Spain, Italy, and maybe Greece. We shall see.

We had our season opener yesterday and the last vacation I took was to watch the season opener last year and go to nyc for 3 days. I was going to Maui last April and we were planning Spain for my wife's 40th birthday. Canceled. Really sucks

Oh man we had Spain booked too! Always been an architectural bucket list. Belated congrats. Apparently I’m one of the few remaining with an actual travel agent person and still working on reschedule from 8 months ago.

Spain is amazing, I've been to both Madrid and Barcelona. Delicious food and copious amounts of fantastic wine. What a wonderful country and very nice people.
I met my wife on a study abroad in Spain when we were in college so I'm a big fan. We were supposed to go back this summer, but it may have to wait a year. A couple of years ago, I spent a night in Madrid with my students on our way to Africa. My wife strictly forbade me sending her any pictures of food, which I totally did as soon as I got my hands on my first cafe con leche.

Planning to take the GF to Taipei in October while I'm at a conference. Hopefully the conference doesn't get cancelled...

Aruba in February. Cant wait. Time to get back to living

We are hoping to take 3 weeks in 2022 for our 30th - Portugal, Spain, Italy, and maybe Greece. We shall see.

I've only been to Lisbon, but Portugal is one of the gems that people don't visit. Beautiful city (if you can deal with hills), great food and really cheap. One of my top 3-4 favorite cities in Europe.

I've been all over Italy and have visited there 5-10 times, so I am happy to help with planning/recommendations.

Sicily > mainland Italy. There is a town in Sicily that we enjoy visiting for a few weeks each summer. Truly amazing place.

San Sebastian is awesome!

Seriously if anyone here considers themselves a foodie/beach person, San Sebastian is the place. There's like 15-20 Michelin star restaurants within 10 minutes of each other there and the beaches are among the best in Europe as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom