I miss | Syracusefan.com

I miss

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
I miss being “good” the energy, the anticipation, the VIBES. Ran into some old friends today and one of the convos that came up was “why does Cuse suck now , whats going up there “ ...I didnt know what to say except “well b back” and I know we will but damn, it hurt.

I understand where you are coming from..... After the last few games I just had to back off. Normally I am all over the next game, rewatch the prior game and read up on the next opponent. This morning my wife asked me what time was tonight's game and I did not even know. I sure hope you are right "we will be back" but I need a couple of confidence builders. If we can't win, at least play a game we can feel good about!!!

2 things. Maybe not today, but in general we are not consistent enough this year to trade blow for blow in the second halfs (yet?) we need runs. We haven't had a great team since we joined the acc. very good yes, great not yet.

We were at the Indiana game, and enjoyed that quite a bit. The Dome upgrades helped a little, too. But the frequent "play in front of 30,000" thing is getting old, as a supposed selling point to potential recruits. That happens like what, once a year now? It needs about 23,000 or so to escape that cavernous effect.

9-10, 11-12, 12-13 were our best teams since 02-03 the ones after not as close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom