I saw dc2 at the Fayetteville YMCA tonight | Syracusefan.com

I saw dc2 at the Fayetteville YMCA tonight

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
He looked real good. Not overweight at all. Just a big chest and wide shoulders. He was curling 45 lbs and had a big sweat going on. It looks like he will work hard and is already putting in the effort. Those wide shoulders and big chest are going to work well in the big east. He did not look that overweight st all. Sure he could lose 15 lbs, but he looks well on the way to doing that.

If you went down the hall you could have watched greatness - Bjorn on the YMCA circuit going off for 6pts and 3 rebs :cool:

He looked real good. Not overweight at all. Just a big chest and wide shoulders. He was curling 45 lbs and had a big sweat going on. It looks like he will work hard and is already putting in the effort. Those wide shoulders and big chest are going to work well in the big east. He did not look that overweight st all. Sure he could lose 15 lbs, but he looks well on the way to doing that.

I played with Mike Goodman once and was in awe of him when i played with him few years back me and my some of my soccer teamates from grimes and we were so nervous we like thats Mike Goodman

This slamming BRNCUSEFRVCUSE thing is getting out of control.

Anyways great news about Coleman. I though he looked very good in the all star games that were on TV. If he loses another 15 0r 20 lbs before the season starts it will only help him more.

I played with Mike Goodman once and was in awe of him when i played with him few years back me and my some of my soccer teamates from grimes and we were so nervous we like thats Mike Goodman
white flag.jpg

45 pound dumbells and not just the 45 pound olympic barbell, correct? Because if it is the latter, and not as a warmup set, we have problems.

How many times did Bjorn dunk on him?

How many times did Bjorn dunk on him?

DC2 goes at night prob just before closing. Greg, Mike, and Sarah Paulus used to do the same thing

Me thinks they trying to dodge me. No just kidding

This slamming BRNCUSEFRVCUSE thing is getting out of control.
It absolutely is getting played out. It's not even him "taking over" threads...it's other posters that feel the need to pick and pry at him first hoping to get a reaction. Maybe there should be a "BRNCUSEFRVCUSE Forum" to quell their obsessions

DC2 goes at night prob just before closing. Greg, Mike, and Sarah Paulus used to do the same thing

Me thinks they trying to dodge me. No just kidding

Good thing you clarified.

It absolutely is getting played out. It's not even him "taking over" threads...it's other posters that feel the need to pick and pry at him first hoping to get a reaction. Maybe there should be a "BRNCUSEFRVCUSE Forum" to quell their obsessions
Are you saying that Bjorn is the new Thickburger?

When can the kids start working with SU strength and conditioning coaches? It's good to see him working out, but they'll be able to get him more game ready than he'll be able to do on his own. Not so much a lazy or ambition thing, just a knowledge thing.

Its all good and in good fun
This gets a genuine like from me, because I know at least for me, it really is all good natured, and I appreciate that you seem to be aware of that.

Thickburger is the new Bjorn!
Can I start a new trend of comparing everything associated with SU hoops to The Wire? If so, Scoop is McNulty, the maligned but talented and passionate star whose common refrain, "What the did I do?" could very easily be associated with either one of them.

This is just an excuse to talk about the greatest show ever made. And mention that MCW looks like Wallace.

Are you saying that Bjorn is the new Thickburger?

I'm starting to think the thickburger is more played out than berniefinefever! Seriously, I guess I wasn't on board yet when fast food somehow got associated with hoops. Someone feel free to let me know what it's all about please. Did Scoop eat a thickburger during drills one day or something?

Can I start a new trend of comparing everything associated with SU hoops to The Wire? If so, Scoop is McNulty, the maligned but talented and passionate star whose common refrain, "What the **** did I do?" could very easily be associated with either one of them.

This is just an excuse to talk about the greatest show ever made. And mention that MCW looks like Wallace.

That one guy with a bunch of letters and numbers has the gay dude from The Wire who gets killed in the last season by a toddler as his avatar, although I admit McNulty is the best drinker of the whole crew, and the guy who says sheeeeeit(Bunk) is the runner up. He does that in that jackass Spike Lee's 25th Hour movie too. They must have the poor son of a bitch pegged as a 1 trick pony.

That one guy with a bunch of letters and numbers has the gay dude from The Wire who gets killed in the last season by a toddler as his avatar, although I admit McNulty is the best drinker of the whole crew, and the guy who says sheeeeeit(Bunk) is the runner up. He does that in that jackass Spike Lee's 25th Hour movie too. They must have the poor son of a bitch pegged as a 1 trick pony.
Bunk isn't the guy who says sheeeeeeit in The Wire. That's the state senator or county alderman. Think his name was Clay Davis.

Bunk is the guy who got so drunk that he burned his clothes in that chick's bathroom so his wife wouldn't smell the pu$$y on him.

Bunk isn't the guy who says sheeeeeeit in The Wire. That's the state senator or county alderman. Think his name was Clay Davis.

Bunk is the guy who got so drunk that he burned his clothes in that chick's bathroom so his wife wouldn't smell the pu$$y on him.

Yeah you're right, it's been awhile, I'm sorry. But I saw 25th Hour recently, and Bunk did that same sheeeeeeit in it, so I guess my mind mixed up my memories. Maybe I was drunk while I was watching it. That's one of the things I liked about Bunk, he and McNulty were always drunk and doing things they'd arrest us for doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom