I switched from Sling TV to Hulu with Live TV | Syracusefan.com

I switched from Sling TV to Hulu with Live TV

donniesyracuse

Hall of Fame
I am saving about $20/month because I had both the orange and blue Sling TV packages to get ESPN channels and YES. I can access all of the ESPN3 programming through Hulu and still have access to the WatchESPN app. The HBO add-on also provides access to the HBO Now app.

The only things currently missing from the Hulu Live channel line up that I care about are the NFL Network and the Red Zone channel. Hopefully, those will be coming soon.

Hulu with Live TV is currently only available on Apple TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, Android, and Apple, so my apologies to you Roku and Fire lovers. It is coming to you soon reportedly.

I am saving about $20/month because I had both the orange and blue Sling TV packages to get ESPN channels and YES. I can access all of the ESPN3 programming through Hulu and still have access to the WatchESPN app. The HBO add-on also provides access to the HBO Now app.

The only things currently missing from the Hulu Live channel line up that I care about are the NFL Network and the Red Zone channel. Hopefully, those will be coming soon.

Hulu with Live TV is currently only available on Apple TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, Android, and Apple, so my apologies to you Roku and Fire lovers. It is coming to you soon reportedly.
Do you have it for just the two screens?

This is something I need to look into. Between netflix, direct TV, internet and cell phones I'm spending quite a bit of money monthly. That is only going up as I am looking into phone options for my 11 and 10 year olds. They have so many school and sports activities that it is becoming necessary.

pretty easy to cut your directv bill in half.. buy a second dish split it with a friend rent a 2nd/3rd box and your cost goes down... much like people used to do with cable back in the day.