I think I've found the Dude of WV's doppelganger. | Syracusefan.com

I think I've found the Dude of WV's doppelganger.

longtimefan

Hall of Fame
This from the laxpower forum: (The thread really did start out about lacrosse.)

commonesnes wrote:Howie,

If the Big 10 takes BC and Gtech, expect FSU and Clemson and possibly Louisville to be in the Big 12 shortly thereafter. Then what happens to UNC, UVA and Vtech. Can you say SEC, the biggest money conference in the country? What does that leave for ACC bball? ND, Pitt, Cuse, Duke, Wake and NC State. That will trigger another raid on the remaining Big East. UCONN and Cincy are logical additions. Good bball and acceptable fball, but maybe also Temple. For lacrosse, that leaves 3 ACC teams in D1. Needless to say this is all fubar and all a consequence of greedy ESPN inciting the ACC's raid of the Big East just months ago.

This from the laxpower forum: (The thread really did start out about lacrosse.)

commonesnes wrote:Howie,

If the Big 10 takes BC and Gtech, expect FSU and Clemson and possibly Louisville to be in the Big 12 shortly thereafter. Then what happens to UNC, UVA and Vtech. Can you say SEC, the biggest money conference in the country? What does that leave for ACC bball? ND, Pitt, Cuse, Duke, Wake and NC State. That will trigger another raid on the remaining Big East. UCONN and Cincy are logical additions. Good bball and acceptable fball, but maybe also Temple. For lacrosse, that leaves 3 ACC teams in D1. Needless to say this is all fubar and all a consequence of greedy ESPN inciting the ACC's raid of the Big East just months ago.

So what are you saying? That this makes no sense or something????

Yeah, because lacrosse is driving all this conference movement. :rolleyes: