I think this is taking it a little too far | Syracusefan.com

I think this is taking it a little too far

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Coach%20K%20Meets%20Jack%20Ruby.jpg

Is he making that face because he has been shot, or because the dude on the left is shoving his hand down K's pants?

Maybe he's waiting in line for the restroom after eating some really spicy food earlier. Or maybe forget the guy on his right, but contemplate the guy behind him.

(serious sentence alert to all who are adverse) This original picture harkens back to my post in the 317 thread about assumptions and believing whatever is said in the media. Even back in the early to mid-60s when the public was more naive, they still had questions. For anyone sincerely wishing to balance their laughter at the OP, the 5 minute portion of the JFK secret society/American press speech is one of the most important(and last) non-BS Presidential speeches ever given. The man speaks who the real enemy is, and started the the chain of events that led to this thread. He mentions Solon, and it's with that spirit I make my occasional serious blurbs, if anyone cares to understand my motivation a bit better.

Orangeyes certainly deserves more likes for his endeavors, but after apparently seeing some of the material on the "like" thread, I can't blame him for approaching the need for an intervention ;-) Orangeyes, you were one of the last people I thought would be breaking bad. :)

Maybe he's waiting in line for the restroom after eating some really spicy food earlier. Or maybe forget the guy on his right, but contemplate the guy behind him.

(serious sentence alert to all who are adverse) This original picture harkens back to my post in the 317 thread about assumptions and believing whatever is said in the media. Even back in the early to mid-60s when the public was more naive, they still had questions. For anyone sincerely wishing to balance their laughter at the OP, the 5 minute portion of the JFK secret society/American press speech is one of the most important(and last) non-BS Presidential speeches ever given. The man speaks who the real enemy is, and started the the chain of events that led to this thread. He mentions Solon, and it's with that spirit I make my occasional serious blurbs, if anyone cares to understand my motivation a bit better.

Orangeyes certainly deserves more likes for his endeavors, but after apparently seeing some of the material on the "like" thread, I can't blame him for approaching the need for an intervention ;-) Orangeyes, you were one of the last people I thought would be breaking bad. :)

Which is why it has become such a tragedy for our nation and the world that the media has become nothing but an agit-prop mouthpiece for the Global Elite, uninterested in objective journalism, but only in pushing an elitist agenda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom