I told you guys Clemson and Syracuse were rivals. | Syracusefan.com

I told you guys Clemson and Syracuse were rivals.

I totally agree with Syracuse has a new rival in Clemson and vice versa. I just get the feeling that the gentlemen from the warmer place don't appreciate the success of the guys from the frozen north tundra and it ruffles their palmetto tree leafs that the snowmen have any type of success against them. That being said, I think it's a healthy rivalry that will grow in magnitude as the years pass. All good but up in the north we bleed SYRACUSE ORANGE!!!!

I was reading those comments earlier today on tigernet and just kept rolling my eyes

However, some fans kept reminding others that Syracuse is indeed legit now not like we were before.

I love this rivalry. Excited to watch it blossom even more!!!!

I was reading those comments earlier today on tigernet and just kept rolling my eyes

However, some fans kept reminding others that Syracuse is indeed legit now not like we were before.

I love this rivalry. Excited to watch it blossom even more!!!!

SMH. They’re a questionable call away from having lost to us two years in a row.

They better keep their head on a swivel.

Bruh...
giphy.gif

etienne back next year?

It's possible...

Well I hope cisco, CF, trill and foster are ready for Lawrence’s air raid if Etienne’s not back. Hopefully we can apply some pressure. Has given us a chance in each game. Im not as worried about our offense

Well I hope cisco, CF, trill and foster are ready for Lawrence’s air raid if Etienne’s not back. Hopefully we can apply some pressure. Has given us a chance in each game. Im not as worried about our offense
I think you're thinking about Feaster. He is debating on graduating and moving on but I don't think he does. Etienne is definitely back as he's only a sophomore.

I think you're thinking about Feaster. He is debating on graduating and moving on but I don't think he does. Etienne is definitely back as he's only a sophomore.
Ah.

Well.

God damnit. Best of luck to us without Guthrie or Slayton. We’ll miss those two matching up vs Clemson most

Before Dabo what was Clemson? They see what Dino's building and are thinking that's how we started. Couple more year's and it's Cuse mowing everyone down.

Felt good typing it, can only hope it comes true!

Clemson has been a good team over the years but Dabo pushed them over the top. Like you said, we hope / think Dino is that type of coach for us. Historically, Clemson and SU are about on par (pre-Dabo & minus our Greg Robinson disaster era).

PS.. A Clemson and Syracuse Rivalry is good for the ACC IMO overall.

Clemson Tigers football - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Before Dabo what was Clemson? They see what Dino's building and are thinking that's how we started. Couple more year's and it's Cuse mowing everyone down.

Felt good typing it, can only hope it comes true!
We were perennially underachievers before Dabo. Dabo has elevated a sleeping program into a elite CFP contender every year. Quite amazing actually.

I have 3 favorite College teams# 1 Syrcuse, #2 Clemson and #3 ANY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT NOTRE DAME...

Fun thread and amusing article. The ACC needs as many good football programs as it can get but this game is not a rivalry. It's our "measuring stick" game as to where we are as a program. The fact that it has the appearance as a budding rivalry tells me we are most definitely heading in the right direction. As for historically, Clemson always had the potential to be what Stewart Mandel refers to as a King. Dabo has helped make that a reality for the Tigers. Syracuse at our very best is a high level Baron. Here's hoping Dino gets us back to that level soon and that we sustain it from that point forward.

Cheers,
Neil

Annual game should be for the right to wear Orange for the next year.
We have been wearing orange since the 19th century. Not wearing anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom