I tried | Syracusefan.com

I tried

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
I really tried to wait until Saturday. No stimulants, no alcohol, no blood doping and no sex with strangers. But when the clock struck 3:30 eastern time today (2:30 central), and the 48 hour countdown started to tick down, all bets were off.

I apologize to my family and my community for what the next few days will bring when the initial media and police reports of my numerous celebrations of manly excesses come to light. I am simply preparing myself for gameday. You are good people and many of you deserve better. Not all of you, but many of you.

LGO

I really tried to wait until Saturday. No stimulants, no alcohol, no blood doping and no sex with strangers. But when the clock struck 3:30 eastern time today (2:30 central), and the 48 hour countdown started to tick down, all bets were off.

I apologize to my family and my community for what the next few days will bring when the initial media and police reports of my numerous celebrations of manly excesses come to light. I am simply preparing myself for gameday. You are good people and many of you deserve better. Not all of you, but many of you.

LGO
What you say when blacked out doesn’t count. At least I tell myself that….

LGO

Im Out GIF

LGO
Who in God's name are you talking to? :D

LGO
Michael Buble Flirting GIF by bubly

I saw a stand-off at red lobster earlier, man was talking crazy on top of the roof yelling for more cheddar garlic biscuits screaming less than 48 hours left. Police were trying to coax him down but he kept yelling kick rocks, no this wasn’t me, and then would try and start the wave and no one would join.
He apparently had already eaten a man’s face off.

I left before it got any more crazy…

Hope this wasn’t him.

I saw a stand-off at red lobster earlier, man was talking crazy on top of the roof yelling for more cheddar garlic biscuits screaming less than 48 hours left. Police were trying to coax him down but he kept yelling kick rocks, no this wasn’t me, and then would try and start the wave and no one would join.
He apparently had already eaten a man’s face off.

I left before it got any more crazy…

Hope this wasn’t him.
Bath salt highs are rarely worth the carb intake resulting from biscuit intake

LGO
8D04BA58-96FE-4BB4-A37B-F5FD82849959.gif

You must not be a “foodie…”
Used to be then my 30s hit and I couldn't afford to continue buying bigger clothes every year. Then I got Lymes and my body started rejecting gluten and dairy. I still eat all that stuff just in smaller less frequent quantities. "Is this food worth IBS for 2 days?" became a common internal monologue.

I’m groggy. Just woke up in the lobby with one of those cones on that dogs wear when the are neutered. I’m afraid to check downstairs….
Hopefully you were not neutered. Although it's supposed to calm you down which in your case could be a good thing. LOL!!!

I’m groggy. Just woke up in the lobby with one of those cones on that dogs wear when the are neutered. I’m afraid to check downstairs….
You sadistic fricking maniac!!! What did you get into last night?!? Sounds like one of Cusetroops romps through town.
Surprised there wasn’t hostage situation in the dome at some point!