I was told | Syracusefan.com

I was told

Cuse House

All American
At halftime tonight this game was over. We aren’t breaking 60. Boeheim should retire. The law of averages isn’t real because UVA shot whatever percentage from 3 so Pitt wasn’t going to cool off. All I have to say is

A2B708D3-6EB4-4048-9865-8A55C0D39331.jpeg

At halftime tonight this game was over. We aren’t breaking 60. Boeheim should retire. The law of averages isn’t real because UVA shot whatever percentage from 3 so Pitt wasn’t going to cool off. All I have to say is

View attachment 156282
Lol

Fantastic use of that skit! Thank you sir!

Imagine making “I told you so” threads as a projected 8/9 seed...

Those same people all give credit where credit is due and may have some legitimate gripes against teams not named Pitt.
Could have fooled me. All I read in the first half was our entire team sucks, our coaching sucks, etc. Everyone who was trying to remain positive got called out for it.

I don't mind the 8 seed if we can play gonzaga in 2nd round. Dont know much about them but I'd rather play them then any other potential 1 seed.

My favorite was certain ppl saying we don’t practice offense. Or saying Braswell should play because we need scoring. Or saying how bad a coach we have because he doesn’t let Carey play 20 mins a game.

Link to any of these specific posts?

I don't mind the 8 seed if we can play gonzaga in 2nd round. Dont know much about them but I'd rather play them then any other potential 1 seed.
It’s most likely going to be Gonzaga, given 2 ACC teams as 1’s... Off chance of UK/Tenn but we probably get shipped out West if we lose tomorrow.

Win, and who knows..

Link to any of these specific posts?
I made a joking post about Braswell in reference to the 5 fouls on bigs in the first 5 minutes. That’s all I ever saw on the topic in the GT.

It’s most likely going to be Gonzaga, given 2 ACC teams as 1’s... Off chance of UK/Tenn but we probably get shipped out West if we lose tomorrow.

Win, and who knows..
Another 2 teams im not very familiar with but UK =no and Tennessee I think is a pretty big time up tempo team and could cause huge problems for us but ya know what I really cant complain too much. It's a down year for us and still won 20 games :)

There all in the game thread - go hunting for em.

Also a few saying we would make no halftime adjustments.
Heat of the moment game thread posts don't really count, IMO, but many of the gloom and doom posts in other threads do stand as a testament to stupidity.

My favorite was certain ppl saying we don’t practice offense. Or saying Braswell should play because we need scoring. Or saying how bad a coach we have because he doesn’t let Carey play 20 mins a game.
This past week many people were complaining how JB make NO half time adjustments. It was like they personally in the locker room watching the coaches sitting around doing nothing as the team snapped. Well tonight JB made dome real nice adjustments plus got the kids to play with much more energy. Results, coming fro6 down to win going away. Nice game team, good coaching coach.

Could have fooled me. All I read in the first half was our entire team sucks, our coaching sucks, etc. Everyone who was trying to remain positive got called out for it.

One, you are a selective reader, two, people use the Internet to vent frustration instead of breaking windows and three, gloating right after a win about all the negative people being foolish is so JV...but ok.

One, you are a selective reader, two, people use the Internet to vent frustration instead of breaking windows and three, gloating right after a win about all the negative people being foolish is so JV...but ok.
I found an angry one. Here is my point, I was called out multiple times for my posts. One poster actually said he would fight me for something I said lol. I also got “you haven’t watched the last 5 games.” As if I haven’t watched every single game like everyone else. It’s okay to be a jerk when the team is playing bad but it’s not okay to call those posts out when we win? Double standard, that’s JV.

Everyone is happy we came back and won.
Credit was given to the staff, and players for a great second half.
If people can’t watch the first half and realize how chitty we played and realize that then what is the point of having a board.
Credit was given to the coaching staff, players in the second half we won and people want to dunk on quote “chicken littles” because we came back against a 3-15 Pittsburgh team.
It’s sad that this thread is attempting to dunk on fans.
Our first half offense was garbage.
Our second half offense was perfection and Frank/Buddy/Hughes were awesome because unlike in the first half the ball moved and it wasn’t all ISO like it was in the first.
On defense Chuwku was Mutombo like and played his best half of basketball in months and guess what it made the team deadly on defense.
Credit is given and yet we want to dunk on fans.
Newsflash it was a great win last night but it doesn’t deserve this post to just divide. Most fans are fans they aren’t the UConn troll who has posted.
Good job dunking on me I would rather win the NC then have to watch ISO basketball and the first half team without energy.
If we play like we did in the second half that is the preseason final four team. Playing well tonight is more
Important than the result as Duke’s talent makes it hard to expect a win.

View attachment 156282
Yeah, but Pitt is a really bad team, and Frank had his best game of the season. I never count the us out, but this wasn't UVA, UNC or Duke we were playing either.

Everyone is happy we came back and won.
Credit was given to the staff, and players for a great second half.
If people can’t watch the first half and realize how chitty we played and realize that then what is the point of having a board.
Credit was given to the coaching staff, players in the second half we won and people want to dunk on quote “chicken littles” because we came back against a 3-15 Pittsburgh team.
It’s sad that this thread is attempting to dunk on fans.
Our first half offense was garbage.
Our second half offense was perfection and Frank/Buddy/Hughes were awesome because unlike in the first half the ball moved and it wasn’t all ISO like it was in the first.
On defense Chuwku was Mutombo like and played his best half of basketball in months and guess what it made the team deadly on defense.
Credit is given and yet we want to dunk on fans.
Newsflash it was a great win last night but it doesn’t deserve this post to just divide. Most fans are fans they aren’t the UConn troll who has posted.
Good job dunking on me I would rather win the NC then have to watch ISO basketball and the first half team without energy.
If we play like we did in the second half that is the preseason final four team. Playing well tonight is more
Important than the result as Duke’s talent makes it hard to expect a win.

Great post. I'm sure the polyannas will be pounding you shortly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom