I will be Back Hopefully | Syracusefan.com

I will be Back Hopefully

T

tee1222

I apologize for coming off over dramatic and narcissistic in this thread. But I want everyone to keep up the faith, the positive energy without me. It's rubbed off on a bunch of you and it's not terribly important if this has some bearing on the team (although I think the positive energy does). What is important is that I know it feels good to a lot of you.

Long story short, I am struggling with work, could really earn my keep with a little more focus. I have to cut ties to some of my interests, and this place fits the bill. I love it here and I love you guys. So many great personalities, generosity, and so much heart.

I hope to be back one day, but I have to leave for now. I am sure I will lurk from time to time, off hours, but for now, I need to focus myself on the most important task at hand. Taking care of my family.

Again, I love you guys and hope to catch a game with some of you guys and girls in the near future.

Please Keep Positive and
LGO!

I apologize for coming off over dramatic and narcissistic in this thread. But I want everyone to keep up the faith, the positive energy without me. It's rubbed off on a bunch of you and it's not terribly important if this has some bearing on the team (although I think the positive energy does). What is important is that I know it feels good to a lot of you.

Long story short, I am struggling with work, could really earn my keep with a little more focus. I have to cut ties to some of my interests, and this place fits the bill. I love it here and I love you guys. So many great personalities, generosity, and so much heart.

I hope to be back one day, but I have to leave for now. I am sure I will lurk from time to time, off hours, but for now, I need to focus myself on the most important task at hand. Taking care of my family.

Again, I love you guys and hope to catch a game with some of you guys and girls in the near future.

Please Keep Positive and
LGO!
Got to keep the priorities in order!
Good luck to you.

I for one plan on taking your message to heart. You will certainly be missed, the board is a better place with you, but way to stay true to your priorities. That is the key to a happy and successful life.

Well, my post to like ratio is screwed.

Seriously tee, you're a great guy and will be missed. It's been cool meeting you in person...good luck with everything.

I myself am dealing with a very serious health issue, so send some good thoughts my way on your way out the door.

Seriously tee, you're a great guy and will be missed. It's been cool meeting you in person...good luck with everything.

I myself am dealing with a very serious health issue, so send some good thoughts my way on your way out the door.
best of luck to you as well. we're more than just internet personalities, we're people. So everyone, be well and best wishes for all, even igor (not uconn fans though).

keep the faith and hang in. We all gotta do that from time to time, lurk and post on occasion and it keeps it as a good little temporary diversion without the time consuming immersion.

Saw something that may or may not apply but I know it does for a lot of the people I know this time of year....

Was cruising in the city today (the 'Cuse) and saw a Syracuse New Times paper kiosk all covered in city dirt and soot. Someone with their finger wrote on it (like one would do on a dirty car) in big letters on the top "STOP!", then on the one side wrote "TAKE A DEEP BREATH", and then in huge letters on the back wrote, "EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT OK". I almost stopped and took a picture. May do so tommorow...

Struck me as just randomly amazing and awesome, funny, probably timely and supportably helpful to a lot of folk during this Godforsaken time of year. Good luck Tee.

Last edited:
Tee I completely understand. I've been there before, very well may again some day. Sometimes a little focus is a very valuable thing. Thanks for the positivity, and hope to see you soon either here or at another tailgate down the road.

Oh, and I just liked every post in this thread in your honor.

Hang in there as well. Battled for a couple years myself with a serious health matter so I know how hard it is. Godspeed bro.

"My Hero"

Too alarming now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Kudos, my hero
Leaving all the best
You know my hero
The one that's on

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Dear Tee, you are energetic & hilarious. It's a gift. Take that gift and do good with it for yourself and your fam. It's hard to give up something that can come close to an addiction. You've already done the hardest part. I believe we shall meet again, and in the meantime, know you have made an indelible impression on our hearts and minds.

Go SU! Go Tee!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom