Ibanez/Orioles G4 thread... | Syracusefan.com

Ibanez/Orioles G4 thread...

690West

Moneyline Master
I hope Marsh woke up for work this morning.

Vegas has Yankees at 63% to win. Hughes has been very good against the O's. Saunders just shut down the Rangers. Pitching is again a wash, IMO.

With the Nats forcing a game 5, the Yankees game 5 (if necessary) will be at 5:00 tomorrow afternoon

I hope Marsh woke up for work this morning.

Vegas has Yankees at 63% to win. Hughes has been very good against the O's. Saunders just shut down the Rangers. Pitching is again a wash, IMO.

Professional dude. Worked half a day. Ran 5 miles and shot 73 in the afternoon.

Let's hope the good Phil Hughes shows up tonight. The genny Stubby's make another appearance tonight!!!!

You are a mans man. I'm goin with the southern tier pumking. Even I have beer standards.

You are a mans man. I'm goin with the southern tier pumking. Even I have beer standards.

I am strictly doing it for superstition only.

Had to get out of that inning unscathed. Time to put some runs on the board early.

Predictions for ARod's 1st at bat? I'm saying he gets on base. Something unconventional. Like HBP or error or something.

I love how they play thome basically in right field.

I think he grounds weakly to third. I know, going out on a limb

I think he grounds weakly to third. I know, going out on a limb
Well, you could have really went out on a limb and said he takes a called strike three

AROD I'd like you to introduce you to first base

Like the guy has never seen an off speed breaking pitch before. Rookie!!!!

Hughes looks good enough. If that makes sense. I mean 4 runs off O's should win this