Idiot NJ Jets | Syracusefan.com

Idiot NJ Jets

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
look like they will beat Bills in a meaningless game...and drop 5 spots in the draft order. Good grief this franchise is beyond all hope. Such morons. Lose the game fools.

Typical Jets, Woody Johnson will probably give Bowles a contract extension off of this game.

Typical Jets, Woody Johnson will probably give Bowles a contract extension off of this game.
As a coach the smart move to help this franchise is to lose this game. Jets are one of the worst managed sports franchises of all time. Which is why they haven't won anything in almost 50 years.

You do realize if they won, they locked in the #6 pick, and if they lost, the Rams would also have to win to move the Jets up?

And frankly it's nearly impossible to lose to an E.J. Manuel led offense.

Gillislee gifting a free TD to top it off. Buffalo was clearly not trying to win this game.

...at least I hope that's the case because from what I've heard, we were absurdly bad, even for Bills standards.

Gillislee gifting a free TD to top it off. Buffalo was clearly not trying to win this game.

...at least I hope that's the case because from what I've heard, we were absurdly bad, even for Bills standards.

That would be an understatement, i think they would have just forfeited if allowed. Was a total joke but I'm glad they lost

Players aren't going to tank. NFL too dangerous to play half assed. Also with no guaranteed contracts they don't know if they'll be there to play with this better draft pick. If you're pissed be upset at coaches for not making up injuries to sit the best guys.

C1IFUwSXUAAIqnp

The Jets need so much, they need to find a qb for starters.

Tyrod Taylor or Matt Barkley?
likely.

I mean they put 4...4!!! QBs on the 53 and then refused to play 1 because he sucked so bad.

2 will be gone, so its Petty, Hack and likely a crappy QB to be named later.

I don't think Romo wants to go to the Jets.

Good. I'd sooner eat live wasps with a spoon than have that buffoon in green & white. Cutler either. He's got a me first attitude and he's injured as much as Romo. I'd rather go with the two kids (Petty & Hack) who actually want to play. Yes, I'd have a good long look at Tyrod if he was available.

Romo will be a bronco.

And the quitter will have to scramble to be an OL coach somewhere.

Book em Dan-O...

As a lifelong Jets fan, I can assure you that the Jets front office is the most incompetent in football. Remember, they even traded up to get Sanchez ... :confused:

That TD off the misplayed kick-off was simply a brain fart, imo. The Bills forsook any pretext to a victory when they started EJ Manuel at QB who was simply freaking Gawd-awful. There was also the opinion that Taylor was being benched to avoid injury - and thus a huge payout were a career-ender to occur. Today I see he underwent surgery for a hernia, which if not treated - or allowed to worsen - might turn chronic. So I think it obvious they were protecting an asset which I have no real problem with. But were they saving him to play again next year, or to trade away? Who knows? He sure didn't sound pleased in the post game presser. :noidea:I'd sure take him in Floral Park.

Last edited:
I love the NY Jets. We need them in the AFC East.
This video never gets old. Mark Sanchez and Vernon Gholston need to be added.

I love the NY Jets. We need them in the AFC East.
This video never gets old. Mark Sanchez and Vernon Gholston need to be added.

To be fair, McNeil and O'Brien were good players. But the list also needs to mention Coples, Hill, both Ellis's, Nugent, D Robertson, Hobson, Bryan Thomas ...

To be fair, McNeil and O'Brien were good players. But the list also needs to mention Coples, Hill, both Ellis's, Nugent, D Robertson, Hobson, Bryan Thomas ...

O'Brien gets way too much grief, he was probably the 3rd best qb in the history of the Jets behind Namath and Vinny.

O'Brien gets way too much grief, he was probably the 3rd best qb in the history of the Jets behind Namath and Vinny.

No crap to you, Brian, but I'd put CP in as no. 2, KO as 3 and Vinnie 4. But that's just me. :)

No crap to you, Brian, but I'd put CP in as no. 2, KO as 3 and Vinnie 4. But that's just me. :)

Vinny had a great year in 98, and he was a friend of my grandfather, he used to send me gear, and invited me to his house for dinner once, so I have to put him high.

Vinny had a great year in 98, and he was a friend of my grandfather, he used to send me gear, and invited me to his house for dinner once, so I have to put him high.

That's pretty cool. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom