If Bleich is healthy and eligible the OL | Syracusefan.com

If Bleich is healthy and eligible the OL

will be vastly improved. I think it will be a strength and not a weakness. The quality of the depth will be an issue, but the unit will be closer to 2018 than last year.

Agree. The decision on him is the most important recruit of the year.

I think we can still be ok without him (slotting in Davis or White), but having him available would be a huge help.

The light bulb that went on for both Servais and Vettorello after the switch was remarkable. Upgraded both positions, albeit with some adventurous snaps.

Has Heckel been ruled out or is there a chance he could play? It would be nice to have a 2nd or 3rd string C and whatever else he could do.

Has Heckel been ruled out or is there a chance he could play? It would be nice to have a 2nd or 3rd string C and whatever else he could do.

Dunno. Haven’t seen or heard a peep about him.

10uEX5kfeodYgo.gif

So what are the odds Bleich receives a waiver and can play this year?

So what are the odds Bleich receives a waiver and can play this year?

normally I would be worried since we are Syracuse and not a blue blood who gets any waiver they want, but if the kid asks for it based on being forced to play through injury last year, as has been mentioned out there, then I think he will get it, one of those hot potatoes the NCAA may not want to touch

And there's no developmental advantage if he does have to sit, right? Because he already took a redshirt? Or am I getting confused about that?

And there's no developmental advantage if he does have to sit, right? Because he already took a redshirt? Or am I getting confused about that?

Yeah I think it is a 3 for 3 or 2 for 3 kind of thing so there is no advantage him sitting.

I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say "weakness to a strength" - but I do think Gilbert + Bleich + what we have + 2nd year TD = much, much better offense

he started as a rsfr last year. Mullen stated in a presser he was heading closer to home for family reasons and understood and supported it

I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say "weakness to a strength" - but I do think Gilbert + Bleich + what we have + 2nd year TD = much, much better offense

five returning starters essentially playing their best positions. Vitterllo with more time at center. Bergeron with a full year and spring ball.

he started as a rsfr last year. Mullen stated in a presser he was heading closer to home for family reasons and understood and supported it
His hometown is a tad outside he 100 mile ring though. It isn't a slamdunk

The only good news is AFAIKT no other D-1 school is within 100 miles. Penn State, Temple, Rutgers and Cuse all are roughly 115 to 145 miles by roads. If they go air distance Temple might be the closest at about 100-105 miles.

His hometown is a tad outside he 100 mile ring though. It isn't a slamdunk

The only good news is AFAIKT no other D-1 school is within 100 miles. Penn State, Temple, Rutgers and Cuse all are roughly 115 to 145 miles by roads. If they go air distance Temple might be the closest at about 100-105 miles.
Have any of the other schools ever beaten Florida?

Have any of the other schools ever beaten Florida?
Looking at that list I push all my chips in on Rutgers

1580314732938.jpeg

Winsipedia - Florida Gators vs. Penn State Nittany Lions football series history (never beat them)

Winsipedia - Florida Gators vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights football series history (hmmm ruttie tied them once)

Winsipedia - Florida Gators vs. Syracuse Orange football series history games list (2-2)

And your upset winner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom