If Golden leaves Miami... | Syracusefan.com

If Golden leaves Miami...

cuseman404

2nd String
can we poach any recruits from Miami, and should we worry about him poaching any of our current commits?

bnoro

Lurker
can we poach any recruits from Miami, and should we worry about him poaching any of our current commits?
Only thing slightly worrying is that he goes after Custis, there is a connection there. I think we are able to hang onto him though.

PSU currently has a 4* TE and two 4* WR as well as a 3* WR committed, not sure they need him.

cuseman404

2nd String
Custis looks like he is most ready to contribute from day 1, hopefully we keep him. Maybe Jimmie B should give him a call.

Symphony Steve

All Conference
PSU's WR coach, Stan Hixon, is joining O'Brian in Texas.

At least one of their WR commits, Thompkins, is wavering.

State Pen was not in on most of Miami's commits, and Golden had assembled a real good class so far. Wonder if any of those Florida kids will follow him up north.

Nick44

Starter
Not to mention they had 2-3 young TEs this season that were HS All-Americans.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
If we land Ishmael and Enoicy and/or Johnson then losing Custis wouldn't be the end of the world. And I'd bet Coach MacDonald is already trying to pilfer UM kids.

jgeorge322

Hall of Fame
Only thing slightly worrying is that he goes after Custis, there is a connection there. I think we are able to hang onto him though.

PSU currently has a 4* TE and two 4* WR as well as a 3* WR committed, not sure they need him.

Curtis seems strong to cuse but i suppose golden got his ear once. Now he's in his backyard.

JoeCollege

Senior Whiz Bang Advocate
PSU's WR coach, Stan Hixon, is joining O'Brian in Texas.

At least one of their WR commits, Thompkins, is wavering.

State Pen was not in on most of Miami's commits, and Golden had assembled a real good class so far. Wonder if any of those Florida kids will follow him up north.

There will be no Golden shower of Miami recruits in Happy Valley. But a Vandy recruit or two may find their way from Music City to Molester City.

bnoro

Lurker
If we land Ishmael and Enoicy and/or Johnson then losing Custis wouldn't be the end of the world. And I'd bet Coach MacDonald is already trying to pilfer UM kids.
I've said this before but I think Custis will be the best player to come out of this class, I would be very disappointed if we lost him and the staff would be too

anglerman

Starter
I've said this before but I think Custis will be the best player to come out of this class, I would be very disappointed if we lost him and the staff would be too
I so agree with this. The kid looks like a potential NFL player to me. Big strong and fast. Looks like our best receiver since Mike Williams.

CIL

All Conference
PSU has limited scholarships to play with this year -- Golden can't just take anyone he wants.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
With all of the movement we are likely to lose at least one kid, it happens every year to pretty much every team even Bama. That said I think Custis is pretty high on Syracuse would take a lot to flip him.

CaliCuse

All American
It doesn't seem that we can poach an egg much less get any kind off flips thus far. Coaches leaving and offers made and nothing coming to us yet. Its effn frustrating to say the least.

djorange1989

Living Legend
It doesn't seem that we can poach an egg much less get any kind off flips thus far. Coaches leaving and offers made and nothing coming to us yet. Its effn frustrating to say the least.

Coaches have barely started leaving, ease up there Cali

Crusty

Living Legend

It may be frustrating but it is unrealistic to think we can just make some calls and flip these highly recruited kids. Most of them will probably have been recruited by the new incoming coach anyway.

tep624

Hall of Fame

Patience is a virtue and far less annoying for the rest of us that read this board daily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kquse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom