If MCW is really that close with NN | Syracusefan.com

If MCW is really that close with NN

Cuse4

Scout Team
then why the numerous posts and retweets to/about him that the public can see? wouldn't he just be texting, calling or even DM'ing him? Makes me wonder if they're actually that close...

People tweet at each other all the time, especially athletes. Non-athletes do too. For example, Alec Baldwin and his daughter tweet at each other a ton.

You're reading too much into nothing, and not enough into the fact that both have said they are extremely close.

then why the numerous posts and retweets to/about him that the public can see? wouldn't he just be texting, calling or even DM'ing him? Makes me wonder if they're actually that close...
I wondered the same thing... and I could only think of three logical answers. 1. They really aren't THAT close. Or 2. MCW knows Noel isn't coming to cuse and just wants to make sure idiot fans don't blame him. 3. Its just life as a teenaged public figure thats just a life I don't live and don't completely understand so talking in a public medium is just standard. Hoping for number 3.

Twitter is for conversation you want the whole world to see. If he wanted a private convo, he'd call or text him. This is a way for them to get followers on Twitter, which for most kids today is the #1 goal in their life - get as many people to follow you on twitter as possible.

Im with Jekelish on this one, you're looking for something that isn't there. For all we know they do text and talk all the time.

Im with Jekelish on this one, you're looking for something that isn't there. For all we know they do text and talk all the time.
It's the same thing with facebook. Why write on someone's wall for the whole world to see when you can text them? Sometimes they don't want an immediate response so they tweet and if it takes 6 hours to respond then fine.

I guess this is what happens to Bjorn when he's been on a hunger strike for so long.
Step 1: Change handle from BRNCUSEFVRCUSE to rychi32, type gibberish
Step 2: ?????
Step 3: PROFIT!!!

It's the same thing with facebook. Why write on someone's wall for the whole world to see when you can text them? Sometimes they don't want an immediate response so they tweet and if it takes 6 hours to respond then fine.
Exactly.

Did your best friends all follow you to the same university?

Did your best friends all follow you to the same university?
1) it would be one very close friend
2) it would be following to a basketball team, not a university

1) it would be one very close friend
2) it would be following to a basketball team, not a university

What in the HELL is going on in your signature?

Hey man, wanna pretend were friends on Twitter??

:rolleyes:

I try to get a funny signature every couple weeks. enjoy it bro
trying to figure out what match that is... Is that Diesel standing up in the background and Stone Cold pinning the Rock?

trying to figure out what match that is... Is that Diesel standing up in the background and Stone Cold pinning the Rock?
dude I have no friggin clue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom