IF Noel wasn't coming to SU, who'd you prefer? | Syracusefan.com

IF Noel wasn't coming to SU, who'd you prefer?

Man, tough question. Although that's like asking which douche bag you would rather have you girlfriend cheat on you with.

It's a big kick in the nuts either way. However, I guess the douche that would bother me the least would be Gtown because even with NN, they won't do much on a national level. Perhaps they make it to the BE semis and POSSIBLY a sweet sixteen... congrats. Kentucky will be a team that will be good with NN; however, I just don't think they will still be good enough to contend. I think some folks are over simplifying things and thinking that "just stick NN in the center spot for Davis and the same recipe will work". It's just not that easy as Davis wasn't the reason KU won the NC... he was a huge factor but the guys around him were just as much of a factor.

I know I am digressing from the original question, but hang with me for a bit longer... with the Orange, NN knows what he gets. Could KU end up being very good with him? Certainty, any team could. However, with the 'Cuse, you KNOW what you have NOW. There isn't really much that one needs to contemplate other than whether we just simply make the final four or win the NC outright.

Kentucky, I want to keep the kid out of our conference and have a better shot to win the Big East regular season and post-season tournament. Plus, Georgetown still sucks.

You have to pick Kentucky. Do you really want Georgetown fans to be able to hold this over our heads once we leave this conference? And if we were to lose to them...makes me sick.

Will never root for GTown in anything, though it would be nice to beat him and show him what he missed out on. A team with a real chance at winning a title.

Georgetown, they have no chance at making any run at a national championship with or without him. At Kentucky he makes them a national force and presence once again, and also a serious contender to repeat.

LOL at G'town thinking they have a shot at winning a title getting Noel. Would they even be ranked?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom