If or when Noel picks a school other than Syracuse I hope we all find restraint. | Syracusefan.com

If or when Noel picks a school other than Syracuse I hope we all find restraint.

Shotclock

Walk On
Just makes us all look foolish to bash an 18 yr old kid trying to do what he feels is best for him, regardless of how it may appear to us loyal fans. What we want to be best for him may not actually be his feelings. We will be a pretty damn good team if he chooses otherwise.

Im going to dress up as Otto the Orange and post a video on youtube of myself throwing darts at a picture of Noel while I light a picture of Kid n Play on fire.
Thats actually awesome, do that

I hope we also remember 1) one of his best friends still plays here and 2) another of his best friends is one of our top targets for next year, so we don't want to sour either one of them with any childish or dickish behavior.

I'm gonna stay off the board for a day to avoid the syracuse.com clowns

We should send someone over to BRNCUSEFRVCUSE's house to make sure he's not running the car in the garage while sitting in it or something.

He has had nothing but good things to say about his remaining 3 schools. He's been straightforward in his blogs as well. There is really no reason for the three fan bases to express anything other than disappointment if he doesn't pick their school.

He has had nothing but good things to say about his remaining 3 schools. He's been straightforward in his blogs as well. There is really no reason for the three fan bases to express anything other than disappointment if he doesn't pick their school.
You're making a lot of positive assumptions about people on the Internet.

I would lose a ton of respect for him if he picks Georgetown. Not just because it's G'town ... but because it would go against everything he said he was looking for in a school.

If he chooses UK I don't think anyone should be surprised. I think that might actually be the best choice for him, and I would probably do the same all things considered equal.

I would lose a ton of respect for him if he picks Georgetown. Not just because it's G'town ... but because it would go against everything he said he was looking for in a school.

If he chooses UK I don't think anyone should be surprised. I think that might actually be the best choice for him, and I would probably do the same all things considered equal.
What are all the factors he has mentioned, anyway?

Chance for a title:

1A. Kentucky
1B. SU
3. Georgetown

Been on him the longest:

1. SU
2. UK
3. GU

Family atmosphere

1. SU
2. GU
3. UK (just because there will be so much turnover there, I can't imagine the team will feel as familial as the other two, who have had the same group for a couple years, and we know he uses the word "family" with SU every time he mentions us)

Pro preparation:

1. UK
2. SU
3. GU - and they could really be 2B almost, because they've had success putting a few guys in the league lately and had them perform well. We've had more players, but most have been disappointments.

You're making a lot of positive assumptions about people on the Internet.

I said there was no reason, didn't say I actually expected internet fans to act like adults and not scorned little chikldren.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom