If Pitt was a person... | Syracusefan.com

If Pitt was a person...

If Pitt was a person, it would be Dave Wannstedt. I feel like he is a human version of the city of Pittsburgh.

4415_h.jpg

If Pitt was a person, it would be Dave Wannstedt. I feel like he is a human version of the city of Pittsburgh.

4415_h.jpg

Hold up a second Pittsburgh is a very underrated city. Oh the other hand if Pitt was a person he’d be the bag who tells you that you don’t need to wear a seatbelt if your sitting in the backseat.

I wasn't able to watch today, kid activities got in the way. But was able to hear the last 5 minutes on SiriusXM in the car, Pitt radio broadcast. Whatever you think is the worst part about Pitt, it's probably wrong, unless you think the worst part about Pitt is their radio announcers.

The

Worst

Hold up a second Pittsburgh is a very underrated city. Oh the other hand if Pitt was a person he’d be the bag who tells you that you don’t need to wear a seatbelt if your sitting in the backseat.

I love the Burgh, but if I see an opportunity to make fun of Dave W.'s scummy mustache it would be a disservice to the board for me not to do it.

Oh man, I need to migrate my game thread posts over here.

Do it...for America(lol at the chants against OB). Youre one of the last funny guys still aboard, and a good coach would ride you for as much as he could.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom