If The UB Covid Pause Doesn’t Happen | Syracusefan.com

If The UB Covid Pause Doesn’t Happen

UpstateSM

LeQuint Allen/Justin Taylor Flag-Planter
I’m confident that the season plays out much differently. We probably hit our stride a month or 6 weeks before we did with that UNC home game and get into the tournament without a sweat.

It felt like it ruined our season at the time and looking back now I don’t think that feeling was too far off. Just brutal for a team and a coach that was struggling to figure things out with a limited non-conference schedule and a lack of practices already.

It really really sucks and I’m very much looking forward to Cuse football and hoops without covid in the fall. Fingers crossed.

I’m confident that the season plays out much differently. We probably hit our stride a month or 6 weeks before we did with that UNC home game and get into the tournament without a sweat.

It felt like it ruined our season at the time and looking back now I don’t think that feeling was too far off. Just brutal for a team and a coach that was struggling to figure things out with a limited non-conference schedule and a lack of practices already.

It really really sucks and I’m very much looking forward to Cuse football and hoops without covid in the fall. Fingers crossed.
We made the sweet sixteen, everything prior to the tournament is ignored at this point, we didn’t play our best players and had zero offensive strategy.

We get an 8-9 seed with one or two fewer losses. Don't think we run through the ACC and end the season ranked like FSU and UVA.

If were lucky we get a shot at Illinois 2nd round and maybe win.

Getting out of the first weekend in an off season is good. But we weren't beating any top teams that weren't great matchups for us. Our D was good last night but theirs was better.

No way of telling. As easy to say we’d have lost at that point in the season vs UL and FSU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom